BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Battle-Brother

Default Kill Team: The Video Game

Anyone know when this will be available on Xbox Live?

Chapter-Master

Tomorrow. Can't. Wait.

I really hope if comes out for steam...otherwise I may have to man up and get a 360 or PS3 (especially with Space Marine comin' soon)

Brother-Sergeant

I'm pretty sure it comes out on the 20th, also I just checked live and it wasn't available so I am guessing the 20th.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Calgar33 View Post
    I'm pretty sure it comes out on the 20th, also I just checked live and it wasn't available so I am guessing the 20th.
    Typically, video games (along with CDs and DVDs) are released on Tuesdays. The 20th is a Wednesday.
    "What scares us is I think we needed violence."
    http://reddragons40k.blogspot.com/

Chaplain

THQ said that it would be available on the 13th (today) on Xbox live and whenever it clears the submission process on PSN , I have a PS3 so I'm waiting for more info.

cant wait to see it on PSN looking forward to it maybe tey should make an offical game like vassel....

Yeah, my buddy and I are waiting on this for the PS3 to get some co-op pew-pewing done! Deathwatch stylee!

In other news: damn it sucks that Space Marine ain't coming out on PC.. *sad panda*

Chaplain

Yeah my buddy and I get together to play GW on Wednesdays after work and would have been playing Kill Team instead tonight if it had been released on PSN.

Update:

The latest from THQ is that it could be a few weeks before the game appears on PSN due to it not having been cleared through the submission process yet, however it is now starting to appear on XBL.

I'm wondering if the delay on the PSN side has been caused by the network crash from May/June
    Last edited by pgarfunkle; 07-13-2011 at 03:57 AM. Reason: Update to avoid double post

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by pgarfunkle View Post
    The latest from THQ is that it could be a few weeks before the game appears on PSN due to it not having been cleared through the submission process yet, however it is now starting to appear on XBL.
    Yeah, I just bought it on Xbox Live. Downloading now. Strange that arcade games come out on Wednesdays though.
    "What scares us is I think we needed violence."
    http://reddragons40k.blogspot.com/

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast