BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Chapter-Master

Default (Another) New Dreadnaught From FW!

[url]http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff[/url]

Salamanders customised Venerable and then arms seperatly with integrated Heavy Flamers

Its very difficult to see, but the detail on his left (our right) shoulder pauldron is amazing. Its the story of how he became entombed in a dreadnaught fighting a horde of genestealers

Rules are in Badab 2 apparantly. Good to see models still being released for old books....but can we have the new books please??

Some Salamanders Brass Etch up as well

FW can you stop teasing us and just release the Doom of F@$£ing Mymeera already?!?
    Last edited by DrLove42; 07-15-2011 at 10:28 AM.
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Chapter-Master

Jeebus. I'm on FW Dread overload..... my wallet can't handle this...

www.queencityguard.com

Right, because we so needed a twelfth SM dreadnought variety. Release IA11 already!
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Madam I must insist you refrain from the 'teenage yank girlfriend vernacular' and confine yourself to diction more suited to one's station in life!

(I am inclined to agree somewhat though.)
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Veteran-Sergeant

So, why do the Salamanders have/need a Furioso? They're cool and all, but...

Brother-Sergeant

I'm just happy that they've finally got around to doing a dreadnought body for the Salamanders. It looks great.

But there are a few too many dreadnoughts though.

Veteran-Sergeant

Finaly more stuff for salamanders, this dread is great looking. They need more stuff for salamanders and the original legions.
    SATAN in our lives is noted, all his vices often quoted and though he serves a spendid feast, at the table's head still sits the BEAST!!!!!!!!

Abbess Sanctorum

Ooookay. At least the previous recently released dread had the distinction of looking differently enough to justify it. This one doesn't...

I like salamanders and all, but they could have accomplished this thorugh a conversion kit...
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

I don't know that they needed it, but this isn't a Salamanders dreadnought. It's a Salamanders SC, like Bjorn the Fell-Handed (the dreadnought itself is equally old, though the current occupant is not). Converting Ashmantle would have been possible, but I can see how Forge World would want to give him his own kit.

Chapter-Master

*swoon*
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!