BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: storm of magic

Veteran-Sergeant

Default storm of magic

ok, this might be a stupid question. But I am getting different answers all over the place.

Can you ride any of the monsters from the storm of magic book?
    SATAN in our lives is noted, all his vices often quoted and though he serves a spendid feast, at the table's head still sits the BEAST!!!!!!!!

Chapter-Master

Only if your hero has the mounted option in their Army Book. Consider those ones trained.

Consider the ones in SoM wild beasties without any schooling

www.queencityguard.com

Veteran-Sergeant

i would love to know too as i just got a book this morning but when i opened it up all the writing was in german i even checked the back and it says it is supposed to be in english so now i have to travel back to the store to exchange it and that sucks cause it is about 30 min away srry for any misspelled words it is 3 in the moring and i am really kinda drunk i just got back fromk a club dont know why i thought it was a good idea to post something now well now i am going to sleep ggod bye everybody have a nice dhat .

Veteran-Sergeant

wow i just relized that was a stupid post just ignore the last half plz

Veteran-Sergeant

german writing is really weird i cant understand anyything i think i am having a convorsation with myself at this point so i am going to bed for realz this time people.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by wittdooley View Post
    Only if your hero has the mounted option in their Army Book. Consider those ones trained.

Consider the ones in SoM wild beasties without any schooling
    And in this case you must use the profile and points cost as found in your army book as these are sometimes different to the ones in SoM. So no, the monsters in the SoM book cannot be used as ridden mounts.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    And in this case you must use the profile and points cost as found in your army book as these are sometimes different to the ones in SoM. So no, the monsters in the SoM book cannot be used as ridden mounts.
    Yes, great point. Can't believe I left it out. The SoM Arachnarok has like, 8 attacks. I think the O&G one only has 5 or 6.

So excited to buy some of the monster kits from other armies. Just picked up a few White Lions and Skull Pass spiders on eBay. Can't wait to paint and add em to my Empire besitary.

www.queencityguard.com

Chapter-Master

I think I really want herd of unicorns and giant stags in my Wood Elves, whilst a Zoat is definitely going in my Empire army. That, is when they release models for them of course. I think I'll make do with a Fenbeats and Truthsayer for now.

Chapter-Master

I'm all over the Truthsayer, and I'm right with you on the Stag. I've been looking for a good model. It actually appears that the Wood Elf lord on stag dude is the best I can find in miniatures. Stupid metal...

www.queencityguard.com

I just received my two finecast Dark Emissaries for my Skaven army

I'm contemplating picking up an Arachnarok Spider for my Skaven as well.
    Armies - Skaven, Tomb Kings, Eldar, Iron Snakes, Dark Eldar, Retribution, & Legion
    Blog - http://chronowraith.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast