BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Librarian

Excellent, dude!!!

Hope to see more advances soon...
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar´s Gauntlets

Chaplain

thanks for the pics, it looks good, maybe some razor wire would "cure" the base without too uch overkill

currently working on a line of sci-fi bunkers and tunneling, input always appreciated

Brother-Sergeant

My buddy still has not had the time to cut out bases for my walls yet, so no progress there. But I did dig out something that I picked up at Adepticon....

I have always wanted a deathwing army, but just never went for it. Started some building on a Belial one night while I could not sleep. I really wish that I could find a small lions head that would work as a suitable replacement for the hammer head. I definitely do not want to stick with a normal square head.

Chaplain

High Elf Chariot=lion heads.
    The 4th Doctor has long scarf to protect him from hate.

Brother-Sergeant

So, this project was on hold for a bit while we adjust to the wife going back to work.

Good news is, I finally have the fortress walls back, and now they have bases! I need to glue them down to the bases this weekend and start with the plaster, so I'll have some more pictures early/mid next week.

In the meantime, I've been bit by a new bug. I've been slowly selling off some 40k Orks and thinking about selling the Warmachine Retribution models that I never use, and buying into a smallish Ogre force.

So I bought these for an old Chaos Warriors army that I started in 7th Edition, but I never ended up sticking with it because I couldn't stand the 7th Edition army. I decided to keep them for some reason, so I'm going to turn them into some Ironguts:

I'm building some custom great weapons for them because I don't like most of the weapons that on the sprues.

I am thinking about casting these in resin once they're finished up and I've made a few more because 1) I love Ironguts, and 2) I love Mournfangs and both can wield great weapons.

Brother-Sergeant

THREAD NECRO!!!!

Finally been getting some time to work on stuff now that my daughter is one year old. It's hard to imagine that I started this thread a year ago.

Anyhow, I've build and 90% painted a Pre-Heresy Space Wolves army that I took to Sukigod's "Waaaghfest" tournament. I'll post some pictures of that when I get the chance to take some nicer ones(and once I add backpacks to the models!).

In the meantime, here is the Fathers Day gift that I built and painted for my Dad, who is an avid Thousand Sons player.

Chapter-Master

Sweet!

Hands down, the best silver tower I've seen to date.
    Always thinking 2 projects ahead of anything I've yet to finish
    http://instinctuimperator.blogspot.co.uk/

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by SotonShades View Post
    Sweet!

Hands down, the best silver tower I've seen to date.
    Thank you so much! I also found a nice large Magnus the Red aftermarket model that I will be giving to him along with this tower, it just has not yet arrived in the mail.

Chaplain

That tower is sweet Regnir....just amazing.

Brother-Captain

Oh wow, that's a gorgeous tower indeed. I just love those crystals sticking out at the bottom, they balance the look of the model quite nicely.
    Blood Angels Army Project
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=12017

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast