Hi Everyone

I'v just sighned up to this forum becouse I am in need of serious help. I have been collecting and playing warhammer 40k for 2.5 years and i consider myself an expert.( note that you may not think thats not long but me and my friends are obsesed and we know the rulebook back to front and can answer every little rule quiry better than anyone even people who have played for longer.)

Getting back to the topic i have bought the rule book for Dark heresy and i have a loose grasp on the rules. I originaly was going to be GM(Game Master) for our group but as we put our characters together which took 1 and a half hours to do I realised there where a lot of things not covered in the rules for actualy telling the story on the GM's part. My quiry for all those long time playing Dark Heresy players is what do i do if the PC's want to deviate slightly from the mission. Example: the players are following a servitor through the busy market place one of them wants to stop and buy some of the goods for sale or inquire about whats in the market place can the Gm make up rules for what they find for sale and if they can buy it or not? Another example is the players are searching through crates can the GM dictate what they find? I would also apretiat any advise about previous GM experiences.

I would relly apretiate some help plz PLZ Excuse Spellign i'm half asleep