BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SoB

Veteran-Sergeant

Default SoB

So I know that sisters are coming out in the next white dwarf (which sucks, should have own book) But is all the army going to be in this WD or is it going to be split into two different issues.
    SATAN in our lives is noted, all his vices often quoted and though he serves a spendid feast, at the table's head still sits the BEAST!!!!!!!!

Chapter-Master

At least 2 issues

Back page of last WD says "First part coming next month"

It's probably 2
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Brother Hellstrom View Post
    lame!
    +1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hardly, I'd rather them split it two than try and compress the full background, bestiary and rules into one issue of WD. Of course it still isn't as good as a proper book, but there will be one of those too in a year or so if the rumours are accurate.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I'd rather they not compress the full background into a white dwarf codex. nonetheless, for the first month, I hope they provide rules to encourage playability and then follow up with hobby articles and background. That would be my ideal given the unfortunate nature of a WD release. =/

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Image View Post
    I'd rather they not compress the full background into a white dwarf codex. nonetheless, for the first month, I hope they provide rules to encourage playability and then follow up with hobby articles and background. That would be my ideal given the unfortunate nature of a WD release. =/
    There will be rules in the first issue in the bestiary, but you wonlt be able to play with them as you'll have to wait until the following list to find the force organisation section with all the point costs

Chapter-Master

Random question....is it confirmed the 2nd half will be the month after? And not a few months down the line? Seems the right amount of dickishness for GW right now....
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Shas'o

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Hardly, I'd rather them split it two than try and compress the full background, bestiary and rules into one issue of WD. Of course it still isn't as good as a proper book, but there will be one of those too in a year or so if the rumours are accurate.
    That rumor doesn't make sense at all. Where did you hear it from?
    When you do something right people wont be sure that you've done anything at all.

Veteran-Sergeant
    That would make it too easy for the Imperial Assassins

Quote Originally Posted by JxKxR View Post
    That rumor doesn't make sense at all. Where did you hear it from?
    This has been said in several areas, even by normally credible rumormongers who probably do have real sources. There's an insistence that a full book is coming, but what happened is that the Necrons were supposed to take the August/September slot, but at the last minute got pushed back to November. Sisters were due to come after the Necrons seemingly, but are currently in mid-production with no chance at being ready for full release by August (we were just getting rumors on Sisters packages coming out and rumors on plastic penitent engines when this was suddenly announced). Thus, the decision was made suddenly to put together a White Dwarf Codex Sisters of Battle to kill Allies rules, clean up the mess left by shared units with Codex Grey Knights, and update point costs in the interim. It's half stop-gap and half "We need something to fill this release slot".

The full release will supposedly be released within one year. At least that's what the rumors say. Oh look, salt!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast