BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Lerra View Post
    I figure it's likely that Sister will be on the cover of the September WD. The reasoning could be simple - GW didn't have anything else to put on the September cover, and GW probably doesn't want to feature SoB two months in a row.

Although if SoB doesn't make the cover of the next WD, I'll be sorely disappointed.
    They are fighting for the cover with ogres. What do you expect has more badass artwork? Giant man eating ogres or sisters? It'll be the cover for the new Ogre book most likely.

Veteran-Sergeant
    That would make it too easy for the Imperial Assassins

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Preeeetty sure I know who is going to win the cover.

Abbess Sanctorum

Five internets says that Sisters lost against the Tyranids and so they decided to pit them against a really weak Ork army instead.
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Veteran-Sergeant

Seven internets says the Sisters go down as martyrs in their own battle report.

Veteran-Sergeant

I don't like the odds on either bet so my internets are staying in my pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissia View Post
    Five internets says that Sisters lost against the Tyranids and so they decided to pit them against a really weak Ork army instead.
    they did and they sent the changed report about orks just prior the translated WD going to print . Stuff was not nice from GW HQ.

Chapter-Master

Now that I have sat down with the first half of the codex, I'll say that I like it.

I like the changes they made to the units rules. I think they are fun. Looking forward to the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissia View Post
    The IG lost the initial battle report in the WD, and they still published it. It must have been a turn 3 tabling. The 'Nids probably got into close combat on turn 2 and ran the Sisters down in a rout. It does not seem to bode well.

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by bremmer925 View Post
    The IG lost the initial battle report in the WD, and they still published it. It must have been a turn 3 tabling. The 'Nids probably got into close combat on turn 2 and ran the Sisters down in a rout. It does not seem to bode well.
    Sounds like what sometimes happened with Codex: Witch Hunters. Nothing to be optimistic about there, but if that's true it's not pretty that the customarily least potent 5th edition codex curb-stomped the Sisters down to fighting a 4th edition army. Eh, I shouldn't dramatize it. It's interesting stuff though. Still a few weeks to part two. Ugh. Bloody wait.

Battle-Brother

Did anyone notice the fact that fine-cast Karamasov appears to be in the fantasy advanced orders section rather than 40ks? I found it rather amusing [URL="http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/armySubUnitCats.jsp?catId=cat440004a&rootCatGameSt yle="]Here[/URL]

Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast