So at this point it's safe to say not +2/+3 Invulnerable saves or str 5 attacks. Passing faith isn't as bad as it was before, although my two cannoness squad could auto pass makes it worst.

The only good or beter squad I've seen so far is the dominaters with the scout ability.

Without looking at wargear I don't have a clue. Hopefully the wargear will be really good. If not the army is far worst then it was before. The 3+ invulnerable and ap 1 rending was what helped sisters stay somewhat competitive. I don't see anything that comes close to the old sisters.

The weapon options is going to make a huge differance. So far I don't see a reason to play them at all. If I can barely hold my own before. What makes them think without int 6 celestine or serepham that the sisters now won't get monkey stomped. The hit and run on the Serepham is a retarded joke.

For those who don't play sisters it's like turning a +3 storm shield into a +6 storm shield or making marines fall bac when they're below 50%, since I can't use faith to make them fearless, execpt troops to make them regroup.