BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Garden of Morr, VC stuff, better pics of Zombie Dragon & beastie

From the Clapham Wargamers Guild website, via Gazak Blacktooth on Warseer.

The Garen of Morr is magnficient, though i could do with Morr skuls.

Teehee.
    Last edited by eldargal; 07-24-2011 at 11:09 PM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Oh and a Tzeentch herald:
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chaplain

Well the wraith and banshees are vast improvements on the old ones in my opinion, really good looking and the zombie dragon looks reallyy nice

First-Captain

Really nice.
    A fantasy army is calling me ever closer. I never thought that would happen.

Chapter-Master

Wow, really nice looking models. I thought GW was clamping down on leaks, but clearly they forgot to Cc their US division in on the memo

Hey - Anybody notice the necron face for the wraith? On top of that , I'm getting me some zombie dragonage crawling across a mausoleum - make for a nice show piece mounted in a taxedermy case.
    PhillCo. Heavy Industries "Crushing the World one step at a time"

Well I'm not sure someone getting an early look at a WD is a leak really.

I did notice the Necron head, quite nifty.

I'm really tempted to make a graveyad themed table A few Gardens of Morr, WH chapels, areas of open graves counting as dangerous terrain, areas of gravestones counting as difficult terrain. Cobbled areas between the larger necropoli and mausoleums* in a high status quarter etc.

*Not necropoleums and mausoli as I originally typed.

Chapter-Master

If you make that, you have to post some pics, that sounds amazing. Expensive, but amazing.

The wraith and banshee look like more micro plastic kits, a good sign for the future.

Chaplain

Nice Models there - even as a non WFB (or better ex-WFB) Player i have to say the graveyard is a nice terrain piece for a 40K table too. Also like the banshee (don´t know why, but i already have metal-version painted a big couple of years ago) und different looking version auf the zombiedragon. And yes the metalmask for the wraith is a nice detail. The tzeentichan herolds head is a little bit to big/clumsy - but afar from this, nice details on this mini too.
    Peace through superior Firepower!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast