BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran-Sergeant

Im a big fan of this shape of dreadnought its far more realistic than the first/original dreadnoughts a more human like shape makes more sense to me in my opinion if you were badly injured and had to be placed in a machine then one as close to your original body shape would be far more acceptable, glad to see common sense creeping into the designs. I nearly forgot the paint job you have done does it credit not to much weathering that it looks like its about to fall apart any second and not too little, "goldilocks" good. i think i will do one of these my style real soon.

Veteran-Sergeant

Looks awesome!

Cant wait, mine should be arriving any time now

Veteran-Sergeant

So i just got my kit in the mail... also ordered 2 power fists and 1 lascannon.

And then I realised... The guys at FW release this kit with the shoulders as part of the body! Do you know how much of a pain in the a$$ it makes magnetising the arms. I can no longer build each arm and magnetise them from the shoulder. The design also makes it a bit difficult to come up with a nice system that allows interchangeable arms.

Besides that its a nice kit, but IMO its a big flaw. They dont sell other dreadnaughts like this, so why start now?

Veteran-Sergeant

Are the legs posible?

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
    Are the legs posible?
    Yes fully.

The model comes with 4 feet, 2 shins, 2 knee covers, 2 upper leg pieces and a cod piece.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12