BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default Leaked Ogre pictures for the Leaked Ogre Picture God!

From OgreStronghold via overlordofnobodies on Warseer.

Last edited by eldargal; 08-01-2011 at 05:53 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Two more:

Only one picture is showing up for me, despite the cores all being correct.
    Last edited by eldargal; 08-01-2011 at 05:52 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

None of them are showing up.

Also putting a big NSFW here on the link you gave

I clicked the link and then clicked on the thumbnails to expand. It did but also opened one of those webcam sex chat site windows.

On a side note the models look good! And GW's new leak control is working as well as ever!
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Bah, I'll get a friend to put them on his photo hosting thingamabob, give me a few minutes. I didn'tget any sex chat either.

Ok, pictures are up properly now.

Thanks.

Hmmm, I like the stonehorn and the scrap launcher, the rest look a bit weird in terms of the proportions.

There are some fun details in there though.

Veteran-Sergeant

Love them. The dogs with the tusks look a little strange, but the monsters are very exciting.

Might even start an ogre army now...
    Souls. Yum.

Looks like I will be starting an Ogre army...

So coooooool!!!!

First-Captain

Fantasy is getting good.

It's always been good. Except for 7th edition... But yes, now WFB seems to getting more attention with bigger kits and whatnot, its good. Some people are whinging that they are making WFB like 40k with big plastic kits like tanks and such, but people will whinge about everything. In fact, they do whinge about everything. On Warseer.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast