BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Brother-Sergeant

Default What are you pushing around the Tabletop ATM?

So what kind of armies are people running right now? Or what are you working on?

Personally I am hammering through some Dawi and my Chaos project (which is more modeling then serious tabletop army).

Kind of want to maybe do up a "Heavy" Black Orc force too. Maybe for Warbands or something.

-Eric
    http://templarindustries.blogspot.com/
    Black Templar 10th Crusade - Est. Fall 1999 - A Decade on Crusade

Ebaying like mad a 1500 point dwarf army. Got some good bargins already
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

I played VC in a recent tournament. I prefer VC for competitive play and because I can fit them to my favorite fluff theme (the Wild Hunt).

I also play Dwarfs and O&G in casual play.

Chaplain

My main gaming army is my Space Marines at the moment. I have Guard and Eldar which I need to finish up, and another Guard army in the works. My Necrons are shelved for the moment until I can get more models for them (which probably won't happen unless they get a new codex as well! :P)

I've got a small dwarf army that doesnt get much love from me . I'm more of a 40k player I guess but mostly since we dont play much whfb out my way and I haven't really played enough consistently to get the rules and game mechanics down enough to really get into it. Maybe its the army lol. I dunno. I have WHFB malaise I guess. Whats the cure!??! hahaha
    letsagetabitarockin!

Battle-Brother

My main force right now is High Elves, but I'm starting Warriors. Warriors are mostly gonna be a painting project though, at least for now.

Veteran-Sergeant

- Ogre Kingdoms
    - Vampire Counts
    - Warriors of Chaos
    - sometimes Dwarfs

Veteran-Sergeant

OK, I'm a little odd.

I use Chaos Dwarfs (Up to 3000 points) and Slayer Army of Karak Kadrin (up to 2500 Points).

Sitting in Lonely Mountain swapping stories and recipes with Dain.

Am I the only one giving the lizards some love? Well with the more recent book, I would say yes.

They are my main army at 7,000pts but I also have a Beasts of Chaos army. I can make that 2,000pts but only if I really push on magic items and expensive marks. The beasts are on hold until the new book comes out (and I may be waiting a while I fear) but they are still fun to mess around with every now and then.

Good for Mordhiem too.

I push Chaos Deamons around now, but I have a lizardmen, Dwarf, and Bret army's as well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast