BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Mindstrike Missiles

Hello all, i read back a few pages and found something on the missiles here but didn't find the answer i was looking for, so here we go. I was playing a game with a friend last week and we had a little dispute. I'm playing GK and friend is playing Nids. I hit his Zoanthrope with 3 Mindstrike missiles, it's a single model, no others in the unit, just a single zoanthrope. Now... i dont really care about the actuall damage from the missiles, but i do care about the Psi-shock part. Now, since the model was hit with 3 missiles, from the same unit ( Stormraven ) does the Zoanthrope take 3 Perils of the warp test ? ( 1 for each missile ) or does it just take 1 Perils?

It takes one per hit

Brother-Captain

I know this one's already been handled but...
    Poor zoanthrope. At least you weren't hitting it with a psyfledread, heh. :P (I know this instance is worse. But that's how I always lose mine vs. GK).

Chapter-Master

mindstrikes are serious weapons against zoan broods.

But, at least warriors do not count as psykers anymore.

Chaplain

He has to take a Perils of the Warp test per hit, so in this case three. But he has Warp Field, so he can take a 3+ Inv. save, but has to re-roll if successful, so it isn't totally hopeless for the Zoanthrope.