BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Battle-Brother

Default 'Handheld' Autocannon bitz?

I'm going to be converting my Lootas so that they're carrying 'looted' Autocannons instead of Deffguns (because they're almost identical to each other stat-wise).

I know that CSM Havocs carry Autocannons, but are there any other models/upgrade sprues that have handheld Autocannons besides Havocs?

I already know about the vehicle and Heavy Weapons Team guns, but I'm trying to see if there are other handheld bitz I don't know about.

Chapter-Master

try necromunda.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Tynskel View Post
    try necromunda.
    Yea, that Escher model with the autocannon looks great. Do you know if that arm/gun is its own 'bit' or is the whole model one solid piece?

Shas'o

Chaos terminators have auto cannons.
    When you do something right people wont be sure that you've done anything at all.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by JxKxR View Post
    Chaos terminators have auto cannons.
    Welllll...they actually have Reaper Autocannons (TL with a shorter range); an actual Autocannon is identical to a Deffgun except for it being Heavy 2 instead of Heavy D3 (now due to some Mek's tinkering how I see it, heh). They do look cool though and I could see removing one of the barrels and 'orking it up' a bit!

They exist but they are rare (especially with grey knight players scooping them up for psyrifle dreads). Your best bet would probably be to get the aegis line (comes with four) and then convert them up by combining them with a handheld gun (existing loota frame or SM devestator plastics) to reduce the size a bit.

This is basically what I've done for my chaos terminator (see the one on the right, ignore the paint, I recycled these from another model)

Battle-Brother

Nice conversions, isotope99! Aegis line noted. Thanks for the idea!