I took a Mech IG list: Couple of Detta's , couple L.R. Squads, a Manticore, and a crap ton of Chimeras filled to the brim with dudes.

1st round:
I played against an Orc blob squad, Since it was a kill kill kill game I basically built a fortress of AV 14 L.R.'s and hid behind it while my Detta's maneuvered around like annoying bugs blasting apart his transports. Once his dudes were our in the open I took to launching my Manticore +L.R. Demolishers+ Punisher+ oh what am I saying everything I had into his blobs and one by one they fell.

I took a Major Victory and 3 of the additional points (missed Massacre by one stupid point because we ended on turn 4).

2nd round:
I played against a very ... "Unique" Space Wolves list. This was about objectives and I had 6 scoring units where my opponent only had 2... It didn't get much better for him. I quickly removed his ability to score and then went to town eliminating his army, by the end of turn 6 he only had 2 drop pods left on the board....

I took a Massacre and 3 of the additional objective points

3rd round:
I played a highly competitive Space Wolves list being run by a friend of mine. He usually has a good T-Wolves pack supported by a couple of Razorbacks and some Grey hunters rolling in Rhinos, top it off with a bunch of Long Fangs and some Rune Priests.... I knew this was going to be an up hill battle but I didn't think he would nearly table me. I started off strong blowing up a Razorback and killing most of the squad inside on turn one... then it fell apart quickly, my Manticore was failing left right and sideways and was quickly eliminated when his Wolf Scouts drop podded in with 5x combi-melta guns to its face then he walked through my line of AV14 with his T-wolves and his long fangs spent the game ... actually his Long Fangs got denied a lot because I play guard and know how to hug cover lol.

Anyways in the end I lost and only got 1 of the additional battle points because I kept a Company Command Squad alive ... I think it was partially a mercy point from my opponent too lol.

End results: 1st place went to my friend with his Space Wolves list, I took 2nd place with mech IG, and a third friend of mine (who I didn't even know was going to be there) took 3rd with a Blood Angles. Over all I had 3 really good games and look forward to the next round.