BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: 'Ello poppits!

Initiate

Default 'Ello poppits!

So... I've had an account here for nigh on forever but I'm just really bad at making actual posts and instead I just lurk xD

But hi! I'm Zaid, I play 40k and Chaos Space Marines is my army of choice but I will eventually move onto Chaos Daemons. My entire 40k life goal (so far) is to have 3k of every god for each army. So, 6k total Khorne, 6k Nurgle, 6k Tzeentch, 6k Slaanesh. I think a good 24k points of models would be more than enough to make me happy throughout the rest of my life, wouldn't you agree? I live in Texas, and I'm gonna be starting school soon, headed off to the University of Houston to study business. I'm a very open guy so don't feel shy to talk to me But I think that's enough introductions for now, I'm gonna go lurk some more >=D

Librarian

Welcome Welcome, good luck on ammassing that many units.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/rlocke2/551391_4297044038379_634463020_n.jpg

Librarian

Hello and welcome shockilator.
    My son, ask for thyself another Kingdom, for that which I leave is too small for thee.

Oh wow, I was wondering who else at University of Houston played/painted Warhammer 40k. I am still just getting into the hobby and I am TRYING to paint Blood Angels. I used to paint Chaos, but they looked horrible when I finished them. >-<