BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The point is, it shouldn't have had to be rectified, much less with DLC. "Hi, we sold you a half done crap game, and if you want to make it better, you have to pay us more money," this just doesn't cut it for me.

(I'm not against DLC in principle, but I'm against it when it's necessary to fix a game.)

Chapter-Master

I just hope SW: tOR will run on my PC

www.queencityguard.com

Oh I agree, my point was that Bioware have learn't from the mistake. DA2 was an unusually poor showing from Bioware (though I use poor relatively, I still think it was a good game, just not great), and they have taken steps to fix that with DLC and won;t be making the same mistakes. Likewise with ME2 they went a bit far simplifying the RPG elements, ME3 is bringing those back. Point is I'm thrilled with the idea of Bioware-Mythic having the WFB license.

Quote Originally Posted by faolan View Post
    The point is, it shouldn't have had to be rectified, much less with DLC. "Hi, we sold you a half done crap game, and if you want to make it better, you have to pay us more money," this just doesn't cut it for me.

(I'm not against DLC in principle, but I'm against it when it's necessary to fix a game.)
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chaplain

Honestly...I'll care when it's not an MMO. Any game that hits MMO status I pretty much ignore.
    The 4th Doctor has long scarf to protect him from hate.

Evil Midnight Bomber

Agreed. MMOs are so...pointless.
    Oh lord I've got 'em, I've got the...
    ...it's a blog. Read it!

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherJoe View Post
    Agreed. MMOs are so...pointless.
    WTF???!!!!
    you obviously never played arena...
    wow 3v3 arena is the BEST gaming experience i have had ever had. i mean bar none! all other mmos have been complete **** ill give you that but top tier wow is the best game ever.
    please dont say anything about time it takes. if your good it doesnt take that much time.

I like playing MMOs on my own. I mean I have a guild and friends genraly but I like exploring and queesting a big world by myself. Got bored of WoW fairly quickly, though I check out the expansions when they coem out. Still annoyed they forgot to follow up on Alleria Windrunner.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Veteran-Sergeant

its all about pvp!!!!!!
    unless ffx is your fav game but if your into multiplayer anything then wow is your game. there is A LOT you need to know to be good but when you are good and you roll people who have better gear then you... your on top of the small hill that is video games.
    and btw if you didnt make it to the level cap then you didnt play the game...

I did reach the level cap, I also participated in all high end content both PvP and PvE. WoW is a good game, not great, but good.

Veteran-Sergeant

i got bored of it too but 3v3 was like my fav thing ever lolzz. i never found pve very fun, way to many people seeking "athoritei".

on another note. i liked mark of chaos a lot but it needed to be more... idk cool. if i wanted to play the real strategy game id breakout my models.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast