BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by fade_74 View Post
    If you were bio engineering female super soldiers why would you even give them breasts?
    You'd put an extra one on the back, for dancing.

(extra points if you can identify that quote without googling it)
    My blog - http://fightthegreytide.blogspot.com/

Man is GW stupid with all that Horus Heresy crap? I wish they would concentrate on putting out more of these awesome films like instead of wasteing their time with crappy written books about stuff that isn't even really part of Warhammer 40.000. Hell, it is called Warhammer 40.000 for some reason and that reason means everything before the 40. millenium doesn't exist!

**extra points for everyone who gets every hook in that worm xD**

Chapter-Master

Just like the rest of you...

+1

I just don't hide my intentions.
    40k Dark Eldar HORDES - Legion of Everblight / INFINITY - Yu Jing, HaqqIslam

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by BuFFo View Post
    Just like the rest of you...

+1

I just don't hide my intentions.
    Good boy Buffo! Here boy! Have a nice juicy steroid treat! K...back in your cage. That's a goood boy.

What the **** is the deal with that SOB codex! I mean my freind gets d6 faith points per turn in his 3000pts apocalypse army? D6!!! seriousley? That's way too many - It's an average of 3-4 per turn, he's gonna tear things apart!
    Those characters are brutal, I mean I've got to shoot them with strength 6 weapons at a minimum, A MINIMUM! in order to kill them - how am I meant to get that many strength 6 weapons in a list?

As for the penitant engines, don't get me started to them, armour 10, open topped, with a 6+ invunerable save - How's anybody meant to take them down? Well at least they don't get smoke launchers.

The sisters repentia can now go in transports too! - There was nothing more terrifying then facing a table full of them - we all remeber those days.

Who wrote this monstrousley overpowered 'dex? was Matt Ward high? 6+ invunerable save for EVERYTHING?
    All for free in a white dwarf that's already packed with fascinating, well written and inciteful articles!

All I can say is I can see a lot of thunderwolf cavalry going up on e-bay soon.
    PhillCo. Heavy Industries "Crushing the World one step at a time"

Because, among the people who read this forum, you are granted the same respect as would be granted, say, your average root fungus. Not only are your language skills highly suspect, not only do you refuse to answer the most basic of questions about your qualifications and/or background, not only are you posting from your Blackberry, you are annoying, your information is often wrong or unsubstantiated, and you have this air of blithe idiocy that makes people with more than eight operating neurons want to put you in a small envelope and mail you back and forth between people in Washington, D.C. until the Post Office finally sticks you in some pile of undelivered mail, where you would then remain until the weight of accumulating mail compresses you into a small lump of peat, at which point you would be ground into mulch and spread over someone's garden, thus gaining in death what you failed to obtain in life; a useful purpose on this planet.

Have a nice day.

Cheers, Gary
    Last edited by silashand; 08-21-2011 at 12:22 PM.

Silashand gets my vote. Best troll ever, and he's a dwarf - they don't even like trolls.
    PhillCo. Heavy Industries "Crushing the World one step at a time"

Thanks . How about something to help folks out with trolling, eh?

==========Begin Flame==========

Dear:

[ ] Clueless Newbie
    [ ] Lamer
    [ ] "Me too" er
    [ ] Pervert
    [ ] Spammer
    [ ] Nerd
    [ ] Elvis
    [ ] Fed
    [ ] Freak
    [ ] Scientologist
    [ ] Scammer
    [ ] Dumbass
    [ ] Pre-teen
    [ ] Obnoxious Advocacy Freak
    [ ] Paranoid Mutant
    [ ] Brain-dead liberal/conservative/communist/whatever

You Are Being Flamed Because:

[ ] You posted about Warhammer in a 40K forum
    [ ] You posted something asking for where to download illegal rulebooks/army builder/whatever
    [ ] You quoted an ENTIRE post in your reply
    [ ] You continued a long, stupid thread
    [ ] You started/continued an off-topic thread
    [ ] You posted a "YOU ALL SUCK" message
    [ ] You posted a blatantly obvious troll
    [ ] You said "me too" to something
    [ ] You suck (literally)
    [ ] Your sig/alias/server sucks
    [ ] You posted a stupid pyramid money making scheme
    [ ] I think you might be a fed
    [ ] You posted in l33t 5p34k because you think that makes you cool
    [ ] You didn't do anything specific, but appear to be so generally worthless that you are being flamed anyway

To Repent, You Must:

[ ] Give up your Internet access
    [ ] Hang yourself
    [ ] Tell your Mommy you've been a bad boy
    [ ] Jump into a bathtub while holding your monitor
    [ ] Actually post something relevant
    [ ] Install a brain that actually works
    [ ] Read the FAQ
    [ ] Be the guest of honor in alt.flame for a month

In Closing, I'd Like to Say:

[ ] Blow me
    [ ] Get a life
    [ ] Never post again
    [ ] Reach your 10th birthday
    [ ] Age 5 more years before you post again
    [ ] You couldn't do anything with a brain if you had one
    [ ] Go to hell
    [ ] Yer momma's so fat/stupid/ugly that etc...
    [ ] Get ****ed, you pathetic loser
    [ ] All of the above

==========End Flame==========

Cheers, Gary
    Last edited by silashand; 08-21-2011 at 01:21 PM.

Chapter-Master

All SM should be painted blue, because that how they are on the box. And all other armies should be painted exactly how they are show on the box, so the only proper Tyranids are white and purple and the only proper Tau are turd coloured.

You should only use GW paints on your minis because they are the best value and coverage.

Also, no miniature should ever use a "girly" color because as we KNOW, the meanings of colors never change over time.*

Beer-battered fish SUCKS**

Descent of Angels was a FANTASTIC book.

Using custom bases is cheating!

*in the early 1900s, pink was a "little BOYS" color because it was lightish-red, blue was for girls. In 40,000 years gray might be the "girly color" for all we know.
    **Yes, don't be telling me otherwise. I HATE THAT
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast