BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Default Space Marine Demo!

The demo for Space Marine is out today(ish). its not up yet on the Xbox Marketplace but should be later. Its out or selected people on PC, and assume the same will be true for the rest of the PC world and PS3 today.

Comprising of 2 missions it should be awesome!

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb50aAFiOpM[/url] - A walkthrough of the demo, voiced by Totalbiscuit, a professional reviewer/40k fan. It just looks spectacular

I am just going to be shouting "Purge the Unclean! Burn the Alien! Death to the enemies of the Emperor!" all the way through this game i'm sure

Edit - Its up on Xbox marketplace now. Assume its up for PC and PS3 as well
    Last edited by DrLove42; 08-23-2011 at 04:12 AM.
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

The PS3 demo doesn't go up until the 24th but 360 and PC ones are out today.

It's on the Xbox too?

I played the steam demo this morning, and loved it. Got killed a couple of times, but it's cos I'm crap with WASD movement (or so I say )

Have to admit, it makes me want to get it now lol.
    When life gives you lemon's... should have used a condom.

Have to pre-order to get it on Steam until tomorrow I believe, I can't download it yet anyway. I want to play the demo before I pre-order so this isn't doing me much good.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chaplain

I think if you register as an "honour guard" on the space marine website you can access the demo on the PC early

Thanks, did that, downloading.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Dammit. I saw this as I was heading into work this morning. I should be hacking Orks with my chainsword.. Grumble.

www.queencityguard.com

Quote Originally Posted by wittdooley View Post
    Dammit. I saw this as I was heading into work this morning. I should be hacking Orks with my chainsword.. Grumble.
    Sod the Chainsword, take the Stalker Bolter
    When life gives you lemon's... should have used a condom.

Veteran-Sergeant

just finished playing on the Xbox and it was better than expected and the jump pack was wery well done and fun to use. now i REALLY want to get a multiplayer demo to try out but if not oh well i will be bying this on launch day anyway.

I enjoyed it, though I couldn't stop thinking how much more interesting it would be if they made an Eldar campaign where you were an Autarch slashing through stuff. The jump pack level was extremely fun, once I got the hang of it and stopped landing halfway up walls or hitting the bridges. Enjoyed the power axe bit before the lift in the first part as well.

Really liked the servo skulls, looked right out of Blanches' artwork.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast