BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Raging Heroes Sci Fi Releases!

These guys have made some awesome fantasy style minis in the last year or so and now they have finally gotten around to making something that would fit into the 40K universe.

Just thought I would share since I am a huge fan of their work.

This one could work as a DE character or something Chaosey etc

[url]http://www.ragingheroes.com/collections/complete-collection/products/asharah-sf-28mm[/url]

Female Commisar or something

[url]http://www.ragingheroes.com/collections/complete-collection/products/kapitan-ivanka-kurganova-28mm[/url]

A sexy commissar and a chaos sorceress? Too bad I can't figure out how to work the sorceress in (except maybe as a Primaris in a traitor guard force?)
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)

Veteran-Sergeant

I want some of those just to paint them up.
    Check me out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/InquisitorialMandate or search for MWG Leland!

Not bad, would have liked the commissar to be a little les slutty, with the thigh boots and whatnot. I like Asharah though, almost looks Dark Eldaresque with her pistol thing.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Damn those are nice sculpts indeed! Naturally, as a dude, I have few issues with slutty Commissars, but with a little green stuff you could add some officer pantaloons to the tops of those boots.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by gwensdad View Post
    A sexy commissar and a chaos sorceress? Too bad I can't figure out how to work the sorceress in (except maybe as a Primaris in a traitor guard force?)
    Hey it is about fantasy games - so how about a chaos-sorceress? yes that means CSM - a female sorcerer is easily explained, soros wear powerarmour too so go for it.

I like both models. The Ashara one could get a little more love from her sculpters, she is the fantasy-one with simply adding a pistol. But it work. I see a inquisitor(ess), a archont(ress) or a sorceress. Or simply a collector-piece.

The fem. comissar could make a lord comissar(ess?)
    Peace through superior Firepower!

Had a close up look of the Femissars face, really not impressed. Nose too large, chin too small, misproportioned. Not up to Raging Heroes usual standard.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!