BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: arbites update

Battle-Brother

I liked to play with it .
    BUT first eternal warrior is a bit owerpowerd , then you have done some very nice books . but i would suggest lesser is more ,relic section feels a bit owerpowered .
    troop section is ok ,
    maybe one(1) Leman russ would be a funny heavy support choice .
    the speeder is well not what i would use , an valkyrie or something but i think its better suited for city fights . the cyber animals are cool and of use .
    and av 14 is the bane of this army . Especially if used with hammer-terminators

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by egorene View Post
    I liked to play with it .
    BUT first eternal warrior is a bit owerpowerd , then you have done some very nice books . but i would suggest lesser is more ,relic section feels a bit owerpowered .
    troop section is ok ,
    maybe one(1) Leman russ would be a funny heavy support choice .
    the speeder is well not what i would use , an valkyrie or something but i think its better suited for city fights . the cyber animals are cool and of use .
    and av 14 is the bane of this army . Especially if used with hammer-terminators
    the Eternal Warrior was a test, but I did some tests and it is a little OP.
    Relics are a hard thing to get properly and some are going to be changed.
    although the Arbites can requisition Leman Russes I am trying to make it an Arbites Codex, not Arbites and friends.
    there is fluff of Arbites using Speeders, they are one of the few Imperial organization that use them.
    AV 14 is the bane. I am working on how to combat it, the Arbites have gotten more firepower from when I first started (they had no lascannons) there is a big chance that the Sentinels will come back with the option of taking Lascannons. the best way to combat a high AV army right now is the Shield Breaker Team, they all have Melta Bombs and they can get 4 special weapons.
    Last edited by heretic marine; 02-07-2013 at 05:05 PM.
    Read this www.scribd.com/doc/123508033/Warhammer-40-000-6th-Edition-Codex-Adeptus-Aribites Then fill this out www.surveymonkey.com/s/LCFWXNV thanks

Chaplain

I have an update coming, it will add clarification and fix a few mistakes.
    Last edited by heretic marine; 02-15-2013 at 08:14 AM.
    Read this www.scribd.com/doc/123508033/Warhammer-40-000-6th-Edition-Codex-Adeptus-Aribites Then fill this out www.surveymonkey.com/s/LCFWXNV thanks

Chaplain

so the update has arrived here is a link [url]http://www.scribd.com/doc/123508033/Codex-Adeptus-Aribites[/url]
    main changes:
    plasma has been replaced with melta.
    several tweaks to the Relics.
    better clarification
    and a few more changes, mainly grammar.

now, to address peoples questions and concerns from the surveys. I will put the survey question, the persons response, then my answer.
    Question:
    What needs the most work?
    it is really good, I fill that their should be a squad of mounted guys with shields though
    Answer: I am working on a way to add a unit like that in. it is just that mounted with shields would make a tough unit

Question:
    if you could change one thing about this Codex, what would it be? and why?
    I would add more special characters
    Answer: I am working on that and I will be posting a few test characters soon

Question:
    What did like or dislike about the Codex
    There should be a spot for commissar in there.
    Answer: A commissar is something I am working on, it wont be called a commissar. In fact the only thing about it being close to a commissar is how people feel about him, and some fluff. to answer another question related to this one, yes I will add a Master Chastener

Question:
    If you could change one thing about this Codex, what would it be? and why?
    You need to add some tech-priest for the armory. With some tarantulas and thunder fire cannons for crowd support.
    Answer: It would be cool, but I have worked with it and to make it match fluff with rules and everything would one: make the army OP, and two: take away from the Arbites making it an Arbites and friends army. they may still make an appearance though, in fact who ever suggested this please PM and we can get in contact with making this possible.

Question:
    if you could say one thing to the creator of this Codex what would it be?
    Don't leave out the Admech, your forces need there support for the SM gear that's in there care.
    Answer: See above answer

Question:
    Some things seem over powered, these are police after all, not a military force.
    Answer: ​in the event of a major catastrophe or event the Arbites in fact do become a military force, they often take control of the world and declare Martial Law.

Question:
    The stats are to high.
    Answer: Stats have been reworked since this was sent in.

please feel free to post any feed back or to fill out the survey, here is a link to Survey [url]www.surveymonkey.com/s/LCFWXNV[/url]
    Last edited by heretic marine; 02-15-2013 at 02:10 PM.

Chaplain

sorry I have not updated anything in awhile it's that the real world has caught up with me.
    I will try to have some changes and updates soon.

Chaplain

a few things, 1 I have not been able to get the update done, and 2 I am going to go away for 3 months and I won't be able to work on the codex.
    it pains me to say this, but right now this codex won't be updated for a long time. if you want to play around with it, change it, or forget about it feel free to do so.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12