BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: arbites update

Chaplain

Talking arbites update

[deleted upon order from the holy Ordo Hereticus of the Inquisition]
    Ordo Hereticus has deemed this good to be posted [url]http://www.scribd.com/doc/123508033/Warhammer-40-000-6th-Edition-Codex-Adeptus-Aribites[/url] (this is the Update)
    Last edited by heretic marine; 02-02-2013 at 12:31 PM.
    Read this www.scribd.com/doc/123508033/Warhammer-40-000-6th-Edition-Codex-Adeptus-Aribites Then fill this out www.surveymonkey.com/s/LCFWXNV thanks

Chaplain

Updated with some major changes such as: the Psyker power clouding, the shotgun razor round, some changes to the books, changes made to allow the Black Maria to replace its Missile battery for lascannons (this adds more anti-tank power), and having units pay for Executioner rounds and razor rounds. the link from the first post has been updated.
    Read this www.scribd.com/doc/123508033/Warhammer-40-000-6th-Edition-Codex-Adeptus-Aribites Then fill this out www.surveymonkey.com/s/LCFWXNV thanks

Chaplain

here is link, the codex has gotten big

[url]http://www.scribd.com/doc/63379580/Adeptus-Arbites-Codex[/url]

changes
    Riot Tactics Assault changed from furious charge to Hit and run
    Riot Tactics defend now only works on a roll of a 6
    points change on books of the law, and a couple only work on a leadership test.
    Book of Precedents on a successful leadership test allows you to re-deploy d3 units
    Suppression grenades have been added. if you hit a unit it has to take a pinning test
    Plas rounds have been added to the shield breaker team.
    Execution Blade is now only for the high executioner
    power maul follows 6th edition
    added a restriction to the Fleet liaison arbiter
    added Inquisitors Interrogator to the lord justice command squad
    all units that had rules from Calixtus (he is a guy I am working with on another forum) have been added (I can still re-work them or remove them upon good feedback)
    Retrieval Teams Retrieve the Target has been reworked a little.
    Retrieval Teams helicopter support has no AP now
    added Marshal Traggat, Master Sharpshooter
    and more
    Last edited by heretic marine; 08-24-2012 at 10:35 PM.

Chaplain

Post was old and obsolete. Burned by Ordo Hereticus 2/15/2013
    Last edited by heretic marine; 02-15-2013 at 02:09 PM.

Chaplain

update for Adeptus Arbites to 6th Edition is HERE [url]http://www.scribd.com/doc/111050010/6th-Edition-Adeptus-Arbites-Codex[/url]
    sorry it took so long there where non-gaming problems
    have it and I hope you enjoy it, and I hope we can get good feedback

Chaplain

I have not been working on it for a little, just started again after finishing book 1 of Enforcer (loved it). I bought the book of judgments from dark heresy. Now I am onto reworking the WHOLE dex and setting it up like a 6th edition codex. so once I get that out I really need some feedback and maybe one or two people to try it out. you dont need the Arbite models, just a person who will play with you and decent proxies. I need someone who can check my Grammar and someone to help a little on fluff.
    thanks all and if you are willing to help or already are please post here.

Chaplain

Sorry everyone there is going to be more of a delay I am on turn 3 of a 1500 point play test and have found several large problems with the codex right now. I will fix them and get the Arbites up as soon as possible.

Chaplain

Here is the update [url]http://www.scribd.com/doc/123508033/Warhammer-40-000-6th-Edition-Codex-Adeptus-Aribites[/url] please leave some feedback and yes I need to fix the first page, for some reason it got messed up during upload

Edit: Having issues with how it was uploaded

Edit Edit: I AM THE MASTER OF SCRIBD. not really, I now have 7 revisions of it and it is good, aside from a few of the pics
    Last edited by heretic marine; 02-02-2013 at 01:04 PM.

Chaplain

hey all, I have done a few things with it but I have not updated the online version. I wont do that until I can get all the pictures good. I have something that I need your help with, if you could please fill out this Adeptus Arbites Survey [url]http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LCFWXNV[/url] that would help a lot.
    thanks all

Edit: oops the link did not carry over the link is there now
    Last edited by heretic marine; 02-06-2013 at 08:17 AM.

Chaplain

OK, I think I got it better now.
    which of the following makes a better cover?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Codex Cover Page.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	111.5 KB 
ID:	3638

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Codex Cover Page 2.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	106.6 KB 
ID:	3637
    the extra room on the side or lack of room wont appear in the codex.

I still need Feedback and if you want a quick and easy way to give me that just go here [url=http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LCFWXNV]Adeptus Arbites Survey[/url] or you can post here, but at least do one or both

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast