BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default ELDAR (Picture Intensive)

Here are a few more bits of my work

Ha, I was just about to send you a PM on Warseer saying you should post your Eldar on BoLS. Don't forget the Phantom Titan, hehe. Have to say as beautiful as your painting is, the Phoenix Lords are starting to look their age. Except perhaps Fuegan.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Veteran-Sergeant

Stunning mini's really clean defined colours here.

I especially like the freehand vines on the Wraithguard.

-Lindargo
    Im taking commissions! If you're interested, PM me.
    Watch me on Deviant Art: http://logan-95.deviantart.com/

Sigh - not my fault! I just wanted to do them up to say I did em.

That and I love running the following in Apoc. Unless you bring a D gun or a Hellhammer they can be a real pain..

Court of the Pheonix King - joined to 20 guardians with a warlock and conceal.

Add Eldrad to the unit. Evil

Oh I know, I've painted them up myself I just think it becomes more obvious they need updating the better the paintjob.

I don't field Guardian squads in accordance with my craftworlds background, but I can see that would be nasty. I'm fond of war walkers with scatter lasers in the shadow strike formation or whatever its called, deploy within 12" of an enemy and fire twice that turn.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

That is mean.. but I lack 9 warwalkers... and if I had them I think people would cry to much hehe. I already have alot of D platforms.. I have been asked to bring only one to each match.

I need to get a lynx with a lance on it for that reason.

The 20 mob + Eldrad + Pheonix Lords in the Pheonix Court with the Avatar..

Warlock grants conceal - per new FAQ any IC with stealth conveys it to the unit. Whole mob gets 4+ cover. Fortune it with Eldrad + Fortune the Avatar..

The Pheonix Lords take wounds with a 2+ save with eternal warrior and rerolls so they soak the first smattering of wounds. Then guardians soak some as well. The unit can take an AMAZING ammount of fire.

That and anything they touch.. and thats pretty much anything - instantly dies - not to mention the avatar all amped up WRECKS stuff.

If you draw Strategic Redeploy the unit gets REALLY gross (we random our strat cards)

They have been dubbed the power rangers... or the super friends.

And I am asked to not bring them to most matches. Unit weighs in at like 2k points... heheh

Hm I might have to try that, sounds like a lot of fun (for me). I hope you will post some of your FW stuff here too, your Avatar and super heavies are so pretty.

I did... they are buried somewhere in this forum.. where.. I cannot say!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast