BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: Incursion Sale

Hybrid View

Default Incursion Sale

Check this out!

[url]http://www.grindhousegames.com/blogs/incursion-blog/3970202-limited-sale-on-basic-game[/url]

Wow! Iv'e contacted Jim to ask about postage.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Jim has replied to me and stated that the postage would be VERY expensive, however he is trying to get us a similar deal this side of the pond, through Westwind I would imagine. I'll update when I know more.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

First-Captain

I would be interested in this along with the starter sets from each faction. I have no knowledge of this game at all. What's the general gist? Are the starter sets a good buy in game terms?

Keep us updated Aldramelech.

Quote Originally Posted by energongoodie View Post
    I would be interested in this along with the starter sets from each faction. I have no knowledge of this game at all. What's the general gist? Are the starter sets a good buy in game terms?

Keep us updated Aldramelech.
    Its a board game spin off of Secrets of the Third Reich. The Game is set in the underground tunnels of Gibraltar
    where the Germans have set up a secret lab to do all sorts of nasty genetic experiments. The Lab is defended by the Von X family and a host of Zombies, werewolves and other sick creations.

The Job of assaulting the complex has been given to the US Lucky 7th, a group of US GI's in a kind of primitive power armour. Also there is a British faction called MI-13 who field a unit of commandos.

In simple terms you could compare the game to Space Hulk, similar concept, but sooooo much better.

The Box on offer has everything you need to play the game in it, using cut outs for forces, the figures are a nice to have but not essential.
    As well as the mission book in the box there is also a new expansion for the game called SNAFU.

Chapter-Master

Are the models in the starter game cut-outs, or punch outs? I know it seems like a stupid and inconsequential difference, but I don't really want to have to cut anything out with scissors... call me lazy, I can handle it.

Otherwise, how is the component quality of the starter box? With Space Hulk components a 10, and ASL components a 0, where does this fall on a sliding scale?

www.queencityguard.com

First-Captain

You're lazy.