BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Battle-Brother

Default Leaked Space Wolves

Saw these images floating around and was curious why they weren't posted here yet.

Battle-Brother

Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those guys look so friggin cool. Damn there goes everyone elses christmas presents.

Librarian

I LITERALLY looked and felt the 'dex yesterday, and all of thse mini's were in there. I also saw the blood claw/ everything sprue, 35-ish heads half of them were hilarious, one had a HUGE mustache, another had sideburns that stuck out like wings. Alot of them looked cool to, e.g. mohawks!!!
    Last edited by person person; 09-06-2009 at 11:30 PM.
    "STUPIDITY, If your going to do it, go for GOLD!"

Scout

They look so, so cool. But you're right, how come the main BOLS page hasn't shown these guys yet? o.O

Oh, maybe it's out of courtesy to GW, who don't want the public to see them yet? Who knows...

They are posted here in the Space Wolf Omnibus thread, below.
    My blog http://galaxyinflames.blogspot.com/ Prodos Games US Marketing and Sales manager http://shop.prodosgames.com/en/

Veteran-Sergeant

Interesting, they produce chapter specific plastic kits for both tactical marines and terminators but don't bother giving them shoulder pads with raised chapter symbols sculpted on.

The figures are nice but I'd give up the endless unhelmeted heads for the pads, well painted pads look much better than transfers.

Of top of which leaving your helmet off is just asking for a lasgun in the face - these guys are meant to be heavily armoured.

Scout

Nice terminators. I'd almost start a space wolf army for those.

Battle-Brother

Oh man.
    I like most of the stuff on there but that big wolf I'm sorry to say does not inspire me. Shame since the rider is just excellent.

Going to have to try and figure out some alternative for that

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    Saw these images floating around and was curious why they weren't posted here yet.
    Floating around eh, would be nice if you gave credit to the source like the other thread does.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast