BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Adeptus Custodes

Default Cadian Subsector

I can't find much info on the planets of the Cadian Subsector- I know Cadia (obviously) and St Josmanes hope are in this subsector. Do any of you know any of the other planets and what they are like?
    More Necromunda please.

Chaplain

I don't think much information has been given about the other planets in the Cadian Subsector. I would imagine, however that many of them would be fortress worlds, and there's probably at least one forge world to keep the supplies rolling in.
    You think running with scissors is dangerous? Try sky diving with them!

Try looking up an eye of terror codex 3rd edition or the out of print book the 13th black crusade.
    I have found an image:
    [url]http://images.wikia.com/warhammer40k/images/1/17/Wh40k_starmap.jpg[/url]
    Hope that helps~

Adeptus Custodes

Perfect! Thanks AOP
    More Necromunda please.

The forgeworld of Kestrel* is nearby.
    caellachsector.blogspot.com
    This message made from 100% recycled electrons.

Found this. Those are the major planets in the Cadian Subsector. Like WereWolf_nr said Kestrel is a forgeworld, but the image has the planet's name spealt Kartrael which I believe could be issue with the fluff from where WereWolf_nr got the info or the fault lies with the 13th Black Crusade out of print book.

Anyways hopes this helps! Demios is also a forgeworld since it is marked with an F like Kartrael/Kestrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Omega Protocol View Post
    Like WereWolf_nr said Kestrel is a forgeworld, but the image has the planet's name spealt Kartrael which I believe could be issue with the fluff from where WereWolf_nr got the info or the fault lies with the 13th Black Crusade out of print book.
    Or my faulty memory. The "current" spelling might be found in the IG codex because the pattern of lasgun the Cadians carry has the normal "<forgeworld> pattern <item>" naming convention.
    caellachsector.blogspot.com
    This message made from 100% recycled electrons.