BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    First-Captain

Default A Musical Challange!

Right guys, So I love the LOTR musical, The music is so good, not only does it fit the LOTR so well but it beats most pop music in my opinion of standard.

Anyway theres one song. Cat and the moon which is particuarlly good. here it is
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX--cEl3BWw&feature=related[/url]
    anyway I was thinking while watching it this evening that it could make a good Dwarfen Song.

So your task if you chose to accept it, is to the tune of the original make a dwarfen song similar. Also for some of the fancy bits you could include humans, Like felix, after all he hung around the dwarfs a lot. Anyway If this is successful theres another challange up my sleive.

No real prize but Ill judge the best entrants. If you can get some singing and put it to some backing music. Otherwise just lyrics will do

EDIT: I just wanted to ask here. Does anyone think that the lotr musical will come back? or the zorro musical? and where can I get the scores? I love these musicals and want to see them again Im just glad I got to see them
    Last edited by gcsmith; 09-13-2011 at 05:07 PM.
    For the Greater good.

Well, I don't sing but I doo play guitar and keyboard, and write songs...

First-Captain

Well just the lyrics will do, but if you wanna record the backing using the music or slightly modified music from the song in the video ur welcome to.

Remeber no real prize just a fun contest
    For the Greater good.

Ya, I can record the instrumentals, and put it somewhere, then someone more lyrically inclined can do their part lol