BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Chaplain

Default "The Blooded" 2nd Company Blood Angels

Hey guys and girls. Here is my BA army. All comments and critism welocome. It is going to long with four pic limit. I will tell what each squad is also. It is not the full company yet as I'm missing a 10 man Assault Sqaud. The point value for my army is about 7057 pts.

.[URL="http://s1188.photobucket.com/albums/z419/Robie8307/2nd%20Comp%20Blood%20Angels/"]http://s1188.photobucket.com/albums/z419/Robie8307/2nd%20Comp%20Blood%20Angels/[/URL]

The photo quality is really bad. It seems to focus on everything BUT the models.

Chaplain

Thanks i will try to get better pics.

Brother-Captain

Nice! Always cool to see a whole company together.

Chaplain

Thanks Meph. It's taken me about three years to get it. The tact. marines is six boes of Assault on Blackreach, and it went from there. How big is your army?

Brother-Sergeant

Good looking red. I would recommend looking into edge highlighting and washes. A lot of the colors seem pretty flat.

Chaplain

Thanks I will add some highlights to the army. I will do a Blazing Orange or Macharius Solor Orange on the red color and codex gray on the the death company. Which one would you use on the Blood Red?

Brother-Sergeant

I don't always highlight my reds, but when I do, I use blazing orange.

Also! Remember to use washes they instantly improve paint jobs one or two levels if done correctly.

Brother-Captain

Aye! Thinned washes would be the easiest way to add some depth and detail to the mini's.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by bloodangel 83 View Post
    Thanks Meph. It's taken me about three years to get it. The tact. marines is six boes of Assault on Blackreach, and it went from there. How big is your army?
    Oh, I don't know anymore exactly. ^^ My old army has been untouched since a looong time. They date back from the time when Blood Angels were still painted Teracotta. If I put everything together I think I would easily arrive at +-10.000 points. Maybe not full company strength in terms of infantry, but loads of old-skool rhino's, two ancient land raiders, one converted spartan & sabre, some bikes of every type.
    For my new BA army, actually, I should count 'm up and see how many points they are...