In light of Man O'War 2.0 aka Dread Fleet, I thought I'd post a couple of rumours I've heard:

First, there is a new version of Blood Bowl being planned, no idea what stag it is at. A release next year as a 25th anniversary edition seems logical.

Speculation: Current Blood Bowl teams may be converted to Finecast to go with the plastic teams included in the box.

Second, there is a new edition of Warhammer Quest either being worked on or planned. No more details than that.

Speculation: The basic warriors and all the monsters in multi-part plastic, card dungeon tiles as per Space Hulk, perhaps some plastic furnishings as well. Rules for all the old characters and whatnot included and the models re-released in Finecast.

The above two rumours have been corroborated by a reliable Warseer rumourmonger and come from both two of my sources as well.

Third, some are hinting that Dread Fleet may see some expansions in the future, but this is not something I've heard anything about.

Fourth, a new edition of Mordheim is in the very early planning stages, it will include some plastic warbands, buildings and tokens and will be accompanied by a conversion of teh current mordheim range (or parts of it) to Finecast. No corroboration on this, I'd like to believe it but it seems a tad ambitious.

All these are consistent with a possible revamping of the SG range. One off releases of rules enabling current, low selling SG ranges to be used again. No word on any of the 40k SGs.

As always, take with a grain of salt until you get official word from GW.