BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Necron Stats

Does look fake/unfinished. What annoys me is that they would remain WS4 instead of going down to 3 or 2. Dunno why it bugs me; it just does.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Welder View Post
    What makes it unbelievable for me is the fact that you can change out every weapon in the squad with three different kinds of weapons. On those two entries we see 8 different weapons that can be given to entire squads. If it is true I would like to see what these weapons are, since apparently upgrading twenty Necrons with them isnt overpowering.
    I don't see why this is unrealistic---- the entire squad has to change. Similar things are done in the Bugs codex.

Veteran-Sergeant

I definitely agree that this doesn't look real, the layout is wrong for how they display units, there tends to be a border between unit options, so it can't be from a finished book, also, they always list how many points per mode, not the basic unit cost like they have it here. So based on a few irregularities like those I'm not going to trust this it looks too much like someone got bored and waked this together, plus this sheet has been floating around for a while now, maybe even a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Darkstar View Post
    That's a rather high post count BRP is it a glitch or has someone hardwired you to the internet?
    there are only 157,078 posts on bols so I don't think he's posted over two million times.

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Slug View Post
    there are only 157,078 posts on bols so I don't think he's posted over two million times.
    Not here, no. Those are his total posts.
    Exitus Acta Probat
    http://thegrimcheapness.blogspot.com/

Scout

This isn't a scan, so definitely a fake. A shame Bols blogged it, makes them look bad

Battle-Brother

The names for the weapons sound kinda strange, not like anything GW would come up with.

Edit: GW of course has coined many strange names, but a different kind of strange.

i saw this on 4chan's /tg/ board a few weeks or so ago. It's fake, there was a similar one that had Sisters of Battle and Arbites Squads on it.

Chaplain

The War Barque? Hahahahah.

Shouldn't that be War Beque?
    http://www.bigshoota.com
    http://www.waaaghfest.com/

Brother-Captain

This looks hilariously fake. That and 'Warp Degenerators'? One of the biggest points of Necrons is that they have no warp-tech at all.

Quote Originally Posted by BushidoRP View Post
    It's also important to note that if the scan/whatever is indeed real, it would mean that immortals are being moved to the troops slot with warriors. I think that would make them more interesting than in the elite slot they have now.
    Now why would you think that based on the image. If you look closely you'll there is a page number right of both names. So if this is real warriors and immortals don't share a page so that makes it very likely that they aren't both troops.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast