BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Librarian

Default Multiplayer getting stale.

maybe i have a short attention span but the same 2 modes and the same few maps are begining to get a bit stale.

HURRY UP WITH THE DLC!
    "I Have Become Death the Destroyer of Worlds"

Librarian

I hate all the lag

Also, it does need way more maps and some new game modes.

Shas'o

Well, THQ did say in early October some FREE DLC will be available. Exterimantus a dungeon crawl horde mode 4 player co-op. Don't know about multiplayer maps or other game modes but here's hoping.

Hell if you play Xbox there's a glitch where the DLC maps are popping up and loading but then it all freezes. I've been trying to play off and on all day but couldn't.
    When you do something right people wont be sure that you've done anything at all.

Chapter-Master

4 player co-op is always a good thing. I much prefer it to pvp.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Shas'o

Just know when I say Co-Op I mean horde mode only not campaign. Which would be sweet.
    When you do something right people wont be sure that you've done anything at all.

Banned

I played in a private game for the first time today. It was set for 75 kill and the teams were consistent over several games. People started working together and communicating after they found other players on their team with a similar style. Brought a lot of life into the game.

Shas'o

Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    I played in a private game for the first time today. It was set for 75 kill and the teams were consistent over several games. People started working together and communicating after they found other players on their team with a similar style. Brought a lot of life into the game.
    It seems more and more people are starting to communicate and work together on this game. It's really cool but less fun if you don't have a team that works together and are wanting to have a casual game and just run around by yourself.