BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by pauljc View Post
    Almost the same price (US) as a box of Terminators full of options, yet people ***** like maniacs when they have to pay 50 bucks for GW plastic.

Anyhoo, back on topic, yeah, always liked those Men-O-War myself. Always wished they would have done something similar for my beloved Cygnar, like dudes in mini Ironclads or something
    Really?

I don't know anyone who b!tches about the $50.00 price tag on Terminators. Frankly, the GK Term box is so chock full of goodies (save perhaps, needing a second psycannon...) that it's a wonder that GW let it go at $50/pop.

Getting back to topic--the aesthetics and rules for these guys always made them my favorite.

Cygnar will never get heavy infantry--it's not really their schtick. Masses and masses of lighting, however....

Have I mentioned yet how full of awesome the Storm Strider is?

So...freaking...cool.

Quote Originally Posted by pauljc View Post
    Almost the same price (US) as a box of Terminators full of options, yet people ***** like maniacs when they have to pay 50 bucks for GW plastic.

Anyhoo, back on topic, yeah, always liked those Men-O-War myself. Always wished they would have done something similar for my beloved Cygnar, like dudes in mini Ironclads or something
    I don't ****** like maniacs because I have to pay 50 bucks for GW plastic.....I ****** like a maniac because of how many of these boxes of GW plastic I have to buy to remain competitive and build a 1850 point army...

Brother-Sergeant

I don't want MoW for my Cygnar. I want units of Light Warjacks!

I got hooked less than a month ago, but I almost wish I had chosen Khador or the darn Mennites since my 2 player starter set arrived today. A day late and an army short since I've already grabbed the rules, Cygnar book and Wrath to go with the 10 jacks and 4 infantry units I've gathered from eBay.

================================================

Just to get back on topic (almost) can Khador make a MoW centered army work? I'm not a huge fan of their jack designs, but the various MoW versions are sick.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinary Dan View Post
    I don't want MoW for my Cygnar. I want units of Light Warjacks!

I got hooked less than a month ago, but I almost wish I had chosen Khador or the darn Mennites since my 2 player starter set arrived today. A day late and an army short since I've already grabbed the rules, Cygnar book and Wrath to go with the 10 jacks and 4 infantry units I've gathered from eBay.

================================================

Just to get back on topic (almost) can Khador make a MoW centered army work? I'm not a huge fan of their jack designs, but the various MoW versions are sick.
    Bartertown may be a good place for you then.

There are casters who work well with MoW, and now that the unit attachment for the battle mechanics can actually repair MoW units--life is getting really good for Khador.

MoW theme forces are out there for the pButcher, Karchev & eSorscha. Karchev & Sorscha's themes even allow for battle mechanics.

So yeah, there are definitely viable builds out there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12