BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 85 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Rincewind would disagree with you
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Yeah, but that's Rincewind. He gets a bye on that one, because Rincewind is ace. And the greatest Wizzard ever.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    About two thirds of the way through the first season of Arrow, and very much enjoying it. Fairly well paced, though I still can't quite take Captain Jack Swallows, sorry, Harkness seriously as a baddie. I've just seen him camp it up (and gloriously so) on too many occasions

Will give Flash a bash at some point too, but that might be a harder sell for the simple reason I've always found Flash hard to get on with - there can't be that many original dangers which running really fast is the answer to.
    The first season is very good, as is the second which is probably better in some ways but worse in others. Season 3 is just weird, too much going on and silly resolutions to subplots and its not bad but not as great as the first two.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chaplain

The Supi-Gal Trailer look like it could be nice. Genrally i dislike all super-X mainly because they are super. I can do it all super is a boring concept for me. I´m more into Batman - no superpowers, but a super guy Anyway - if Supergirl comes to TV, I´ll give it a try - and hope for a guest-roll of the better Super-Female: Power Girl!
    Peace through superior Firepower!

The possibility of Power Girl appearing is rather enticing.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Soooo the pilot for Supergirl was 'leaked' in beautiful 1080HD, and being the good upstanding subject of HM that I am I did not suggest my brothers download it and I absolutely did not watch it and so I cannot say with certainty it is incredibly amaze and given that DC shows always get better than their trailer the season itself should be INCREDIBLE. But I'd imagine that would be a safe bet to make.>>

Brother-Captain

Would love to see it but have no idea where it can be grabbed from.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

When people ask me why I like Captain Marvel so much:

That's why.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    When people ask me why I like Captain Marvel so much:

That's why.
    Please tell me that's Iron Man. It looks like him, but the armour is not quite paneled clearly.

Yep, she is smacking people with billionaire industrialist Tony Stark aka Iron Man.