BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 79 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

awesome
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

"perhaps we did not think this one through." that is practically the life motto of the warriors three.
    lmfao
    AUT TACE AUT LOQUERE MELIORA SILENTIO

New Supergirl costume. Also assuming that's the new Supergirl.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

It's nicely designed, but that colour palette! Bleurgh.

When are DC going to get it into their heads that some characters aren't improved by being grim and gritty? How is it that they still haven't gotten over Frank Miller, and it's 29 years later! I mean, yeah, I know it's kind of the thing they do because it works for Batman, but sweet mercy, it's just a bit much when you see everyone in it. Especially given that most of their characters are completely ridiculous and work a lot better when aimed at the children they were intended for.

I know this is the same old discussion you always hear about DC's aesthetic vision, but damn. Just seeing Supergirl look so bloody drab... Not every character is immeasurably improved by angst.
    AUT TACE AUT LOQUERE MELIORA SILENTIO

From what I've heard she isn't going to angsty and the show won't be gritty, but they seem to be tying it to the more muted palette used in Arrow and The Flash (also MoS). I do agree it is drab.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

I saw those yesterday, can't make my mind up. if it was a cosplay I would think it was awesome, but it doesn't quite work for me as an actual show thing, and I can't put a finger on why.

Brother-Captain

She's wearing leggings and a sensible neckline, that seems like a good step forwards at least to me.
    Kabal of Venomed Dreams

Chapter-Master

always a bonus

And it's nice to see she won't arrive five minutes after her norks and all.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

It's not perfect, but I do think it looks like something a young Kryptonian woman might sensibly wearing when she suddenly gets jammed into a box and fired into space.