BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 88 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast

Wonder if someone was to motorboat her, if they'd wind up with serious head injuries?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Well she's probly rip them in half too so head injuries the least of it.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Not if she was the one up for fun. I was assuming you wouldn't get close enough otherwise.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Well that's true.

Fun fact, I once confused got the words motorboating and waterboarding confused and inadvertently scared some of my fellow university students at the time.

- - - Updated - - -

One thing that confuses me is how Kara zor-El age 20 (Supergirl) is like a C cup, while Kara zor-El age 30 (Power Girl) is an F cup or larger lol
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Because of Knocker-Shaped Kryptonite?

With a new Secret Wars series coming out (I have absolutely zero clue what's going on there, I'm way behind on comics), I decided to re-read the first Secret Wars and Secret Wars II. A lot of the dialogue is absolutely cringe-worthy, especially in Secret Wars. And the way they refer to women as "chippies" in multiple places just doesn't feel right, nor does Wasp being damn near a caricature when it comes to her looks (i.e. she gets brought back to life and her first concern is that she didn't have fresh make-up on when she was being resurrected). I suppose you could let the bad guys slide on doing things like referring to women by nick-names like "Legs," but the good guys using demeaning terms seems so wrong. And I still don't get all the comments about Marsha/Volcana, where people are constantly pretty much calling her fat, and yet her shape doesn't even remotely say "fat" (the only way she's "big" is that she seems to be over 6' tall and is proportioned as appropriate).

Secret Wars II is kind of a pain to read because it was one of their big multi-series crossovers, where even inside of an issue, you don't know the story of what happened without reading a different series. For example, at one point the Beyonder decides he's going to help the Avengers against the Skrulls, and then pretty much the very next panel on the same page he blinks back to Earth talking about what a disaster it is, and there's a note at the end of the comic basically saying, "If you want to figure out what happened here, read Series X #111." Character development happens between issues, but it's impossible to sort it out without having the other comics.

Comics aren't perfect today, but I think they're a lot better than they were 30 years ago. And even at that time, the women all had outfits that showed off their body and were so form-fitting as to be uncomfortable, and quite a few had large chests.

Why so busty?
    Because of [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MostCommonSuperPower]The Most Common Superpower.[/url]
    AUT TACE AUT LOQUERE MELIORA SILENTIO

Librarian

I had a moment, and bought Harley Quinn Volume 1 (Hot in the City) its awesome

Especially where she tries to find an artist

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cfe4f6bf6139294beaa814d3e7be7e04.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	78.8 KB 
ID:	15034

Wedding punches!
    Last edited by Aenir; 07-10-2015 at 11:30 PM.
    The Dark Angels, The Emperor's First, and Finest!
    A moment of Laxity spawns a lifetime of Heresy

Bunch of upcoming Marvel Legend figures.

Chapter-Master

I know almost none of those legends
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.