BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 101 of 142 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1415

Really liking this Wonder Woman.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Speaking of DC toys, there was an article showing off some of the figures from the upcoming Suicide Squad movie, and for some reason there was no Harley Quinn. Everyone else, including Batman and Lex Luthor in prison, was shown. No HQ, though.

Given that they did have one female figure present (can't recall the name at the moment), it likely wasn't another situation with leaving out the women, but that's a pretty big character to be missing. Wonder why.

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

*all the feels-uh*

Also:

Can we talk about the fact that Diana ALREADY has kiss marks on her face

Like she’s not rolling her eyes at Harley wanting to smooch her she’s rolling her eyes at the fact that this ridiculous bisexual ball of sugar won’t stop smooching her

“Alright Harley I get it”

“NO I GOTTA SMOOCH YOU MORE

THE LASSO COMPELS ME”

“The lasso does not do that”

“THE LASSO FILLS ME WITH GAY THOUGHTS”

“No Harley that’s just you”

-

The smooch-marks are normal-side-up, too, which means that Harley was smooching on her before she got all tied up like that.

Yup.

Wonder Woman & HQ into polyamorous BDSM = canon.

Chapter-Master

well, who wouldn't tie up Harley for smooches?
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Me.

She'd only get out, and I might as well face it, that's just not going to end well for me.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

[URL="http://comicsalliance.com/dc-collectibles-harley-quinn-figure-line/"]Harley is also getting her very own action figure line:[/URL]

DC Collectibles announced the new Harley Quinn toy line ahead of Toy Fair (via Vulture), and gave a glimpse into the first wave of figures you can expect this fall. The line features designs from current Harley Quinn writer and cover artist Amanda Connor, with several of the figures paying tribute to looks Ms. Quinn has donned in her solo series. It’s almost like DC is banking on Harley Quinn blowing up even more after her appearance in Suicide Squad this August. I’m not even sure it’s possible for the villain-turned-hero-turned-not-quite-so-good-but-also-not-a-bad-person to get more popular, but hey, it’s Harley’s world, we just live in it.

Really? From what I've seen Suicide Squad is likely to tarnish Harley, seeing as it's looking pretty awful (other opinions are of course available, and just as valid).

Also, Red Lantern Kitteh - one shot, or ongoing?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I don't think Suicide Squad will hurt HQ even if it treats her very badly, she's been too popular for too long. I'm not that hopeful for it I have to admit.

He had that introduction in a Red Lantern special and then became a regularly appearing Red Lantern, as far as I know he still pops up from time to time.