BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 129 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1415
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Looks like Ms Marvel Kamala Khan will be getting a Marvel Legends figure this year, so hurray!
    at f**king last, now how about an Angela figure...
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Angela is coming next year, hopefully early in the year. One of the Marvel toy news sites got the product entries from a retail computer system or something, they hav been accurate in the past and probly mean Ms Marvel is 2-3 months away from retail.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Angela is coming next year, hopefully early in the year. One of the Marvel toy news sites got the product entries from a retail computer system or something, they hav been accurate in the past and probly mean Ms Marvel is 2-3 months away from retail.
    Oh seriously? thats great I'll definitely get an Angela figure to stand next to Lady Death, seems apt since they are both hell queens lol

What about a Shiklah figure? I want mrs deadpool too!
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Yup, she won last years SDCC fan poll much to the disgust of some collectors lol. I might have to commission a custom for Sera to go with her.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Yup, she won last years SDCC fan poll much to the disgust of some collectors lol. I might have to commission a custom for Sera to go with her.
    Glad She's proving popular, why on earth were they disgusted? o_O

Mostly because they wanted another character and don't consider her a proper Marvel character because she began with Spawn and only moved over when Marvel got the rights from Neil Gaiman.

Chapter-Master

ah well, screw em' :P I want my angela figure!

My feelings exactly. I was surprised she won the fanpoll actually, I expected Enchantress to win, she has been in no 1 spot on most fansites polls for years and years. It seems she is going to be in this years SDCC exclusive, which is both good and really annoying.

Chapter-Master

My feelings exactly. I was surprised she won the fanpoll actually, I expected Enchantress to win, she has been in no 1 spot on most fansites polls for years and years. It seems she is going to be in this years SDCC exclusive, which is both good and really annoying.
    I've noticed the marvel figure collection is a bit of a sausage party from my searches -_- do you have any super hero figures yourself?

Marvel Legends from Hasbro isn't too bad, most of their waves are 2 women out of 6/7 total which is really high by industry standards. Oh I have heaps, my little cousins have taken a shine to action figures so I buy each wave of Marvel Legends and STar Wars Black series and get myself one too. They released a nice Captain Marvel in the 6" Marvel Legends last year which I recommend if you like that character, plus Mockingbird and Sharon Carter this year.