BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 68 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
    Brother-Captain

Marvel announces "Unbeatable Squirrel Girl" ongoing monthly series... no really! Should be fun!

[URL="http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=56038"]Article here at CBR[/URL]
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Ooh, great fun hehe. Well regarded writer too though I've not read anything of his personally.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Nice!

Interesting artwork too, in that she's not your typical comic shape.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

interesting take on Catwoman (link to Batman in the article as well) by the Kingdom Hearts creator, being released

[url]http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/09/final-fantasys-tetsuya-nomura-redesigns-catwoman?watch[/url]
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Apparently Gwen Stacy Spider-woman is getting her own comic! Also there is going to be a Peggy Carter and Howard Stark comic set in the 1950s called Operation Sin or something.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Apparently Gwen Stacy Spider-woman is getting her own comic!
    we did that twice already, once by you
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

No I mean an ongoing, not a one off.

Banned

From the upcoming Edge of Spider-Verse #5:

The plot is even GET IN THE ****ING ROBOT SHINJI:

Peni Parker is a 14 year old girl who has to pilot a mech suit called SP//dr, after the original pilot, her father, is killed. Her aunt and uncle encourage her to take his place because the machine only responds to the pilot that matches the original's genetics. In the mech suit's head, there is a radioactive spider that shares a psychic link with the pilot.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    The plot is even GET IN THE ****ING ROBOT SHINJI:
    God
    damn
    beautiful

Wow.