BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 80 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast

Having a second peek, I think the 'cosplayesque' look actually works overall, particularly given EG's comment above.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    It's not perfect, but I do think it looks like something a young Kryptonian woman might sensibly wearing when she suddenly gets jammed into a box and fired into space.
    I hate it when that happens
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Yep.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

With Dick Grayson part of Spyral and spending time at St. Hadrian's Finishing School For Girls, which is a school for training young women to become assassins, the young ladies can't help but admire certain qualities of Grayson:

Hurr.

Hurrr.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Hurrr.
    Hurrr indeed.

Brother-Captain

So in her ongoing monthly comic as of issue #41 Wonder Woman is getting a new costume in response to the threats shes having to deal with lately apparently and to be more fitting attire for her role as the God(dess) of War. I kinda like it. I'm not too sure about the retractable wrist swords, though her current gauntlets do have an extra dimensional storage space in them for holding her current swords I suppose. What do you think?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Finch Wonder Woman.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	178.3 KB 
ID:	13093
    Last edited by Brakkart; 03-13-2015 at 04:16 AM.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

I give it three issues.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

It's not bad, she's had worse.

Brother-Captain

I think it looks pretty good. Although agreed that the wrist blades look a bit goofy and impractical.
    Kabal of Venomed Dreams

Dunno.

Impractical for handshakes.

Practical for fighting and itchy bum.