BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 89 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast

Fair enough. In order: Spider-gwen (Gwen Stacey Spider-woman), Venom, Jack-o-Lantern and some guy, Mockingbird (Barbara/Bobbi Morse), red Skull Onslaught, Absorbing Man. The last two are much larger Build A Figures you assemble from bits that come wit hhe regular figures.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

I got Gwen and Venom

I don't know why Red Skull stole Magneto's armour though.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

That's a thing that happened in a book I have not read hehe. Oh and some guy is in fact Morbius apparently. Oh I forgot:

Beetle. No idea who she is but I have a lot of respect for a woman wearing a skintight bodysuit who thinks to herself 'You know what would make this better? Wearing my favourite negligee over the top'.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

looks like Deadpool in fancy dress
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    looks like Deadpool in fancy dress
    And, of course, "deadpool in fancy dress" is a search term Google anticipates, and doesn't disappoint on (though a little scrolling is needed in Google Images).

[url]http://www.denofgeek.com/books-comics/twist/36145/joss-whedon-announces-victorian-female-batman-comic-book-project[/url]

Anticipation - 3/5

Two points deducted due to threat of sodding Steampunk ruining it all. Again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Fair enough. In order: Spider-gwen (Gwen Stacey Spider-woman), Venom, Jack-o-Lantern and some guy, Mockingbird (Barbara/Bobbi Morse), red Skull Onslaught, Absorbing Man. The last two are much larger Build A Figures you assemble from bits that come wit hhe regular figures.
    Morbius is the Vampire dude with Jack O'Lantern.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Just saw the suicide squad trailer.

Oh dear.

Oh dear oh dear.

Joker isn't going to kill us. But his acting will make us wish he would.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

It's one trailer, very brief, hardly see much Joker in it. Can't really make that bold of a judgment off of that.

I'm cautiously optimistic. I'm not going to be unfair and compare him to Heath Ledger, because Ledger got so into the role it practically killed him. It's new take, different than I'm used to, but heck, Joker's been through a lot of forms even just in the comics, and this one seems to fit this movie.

The only problem is that they might be resurrecting Batman again, and that means either Leto's Joker has to face Affleck's Batman, or the stories get all kinds of jumbled and weird, which isn't good when you're trying to face Marvel's well-oiled machine, where the only hiccup was Hulk. (We're not talking about the stuff being produced by Fox or Sony, either, though those have gotten better.)

Joker was rather terrible. Didn't really feel the rest of it either. I was kind of tired when I watched it but HQ didn't seem to have her accent? Dawn of Justice trailer got me excited for it, this just felt really flat.

I've got £10 says they neatly avoid Harley Quinn being a qualified Psychiatrist, and instead just dumb her down to being Mr J's bint.

Also....I see Will Smith is playing...well....erm....Will Smith, and yes....Killer Croc is still a Goomba.

As for saving up Joker for the last few seconds? Here's a crude analogy...

It's like internet dating, where you start out chatting to an apparently adventurous 25 year Swedish Blonde, and only realise when it's far too late that despite warning signs, she is in fact a 50 year old, 25 stone, toothless Tennessee Hill-Billy call Bubba-Ray with his dead Mum in the fridge and a suit made out of ladyparts.