BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 95 of 142 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast

Aw, come on, that's not a fair comparison. At least "Killer Croc" looks like a human/croc hybrid and that makes sense, as opposed to that monstrosity.

Also, they pretty much just went back to his original look. It's changed over the years, but I like this concept.

Last edited by Erik Setzer; 01-20-2016 at 01:26 PM.

Still looks like a Goomba.....

I've got a horrible feeling they're trying to out-Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy.....

I remain unconvinced, but open to pleasant surprise.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    So why dive into goopstuff to save her?

The whole tragedy of Harley is indeed just how utterly ambivalent Joker is towards her.

I'm tellin' ya.

Mangst.
    What they seem to have done is sadly what the comic have done, which is make Joker responsible for Harbecoming a supervillain and stripping her of all agency in the process. He shoves her in the good, it bleaches her skin and screws up her hair, he drags her out and blahdiblah. Whereas before, she chose to become a supervillain after getting to know him as his psychiatrist.

Killer Croc does look stupid.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

So, if my suspicion is correct and it is Mangst, can you advise us what the safe-zone from your inevitable (and entirely justified) wrath is likely to be?

Because I don't want to die just yet
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

I expect I will watch it at some point, but they seem to have missed the point pretty hard on a lot of the characters. so I can't say it bothers me overly, as my expectations are so low to begin with
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Banned

reblog if jared leto frightened u while you were just trying to make ur film

jared leto put a note in my sneakers that just said “are feet shoes?” and since that dreadful day i have not known peace.

once jared leto put a sticky note on my geometry homework saying “Are Squares Rectangles?” and I still haven’t slept to this day

jared leto married my mom and keeps reminding me I’m allowed to call him dad if I want to

-

jared leto: its f*cked up how there are like 1000 christmas songs but only 1 song aboutr the boys being back in town

david ayer: oh my god oh my god the world isn't ready for this guy

-

Jared Leto:You can't spell listen without silent

Director:hOLY sh*t

-

jared leto: welcum to mai kitchien…… we have bananis……… and avocadis……….

director: (shivering) like, is he jared, or is he the joker? oh god, ive created a monster…… i can never go into a kitchen again…………

-

jared leto::) i have 7 gf's :) i listen to john lemon :) i saw weed 3 times :) i have 9 abs :)

director:*sweating profusely* god damn. jared is gone. he's the joker now

-

jared leto: so a few days ago……. i went on club penguin… and told a kid to go f*ck himself

director: it’s like. i don’t know where he ends & the joker begins……. what have i done.. where will it cease

-

jared leto:if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock would that be f*cked up or what

director:my god, i can't tell where the joker ends and jared begins

-

jared leto: *listens to linkin park*

director: is he jared right now… or is he the joker…

-

jared leto: come to the dark side, we have cookies >:)

director: so convincing…. its as if the joker were here with us..

-

jared leto as the joker: eeny meenie miney moe… i’m gonna kill batman and eat his toes

suicide squad director: f*cking cut. f*cking cut. holy sh*t i’m scared as f*ck

-

Jared Leto: real eyes realize real lies

Director: is he.. the joker…?

-

jared leto:when i was younger, i used to go on nick.com... without my parents' permission

director:my god.... i can't tell where the joker ends and he begins... brilliant

Chapter-Master

Lol
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Sounds about right.

Banned

In case you need more Joker Leto nonsense:

Jared leto:i once asked my mom to get me some cough medicin... Y'know, for my cough.

Director:*sweats* Jared please...

Jared leto:But i didn't really have a cough!

Director:Jared is gone now, there is only the Joker

-

jared leto: god backwards is dog so if i go outside and kill a dog right now, would i be killing god??

david ayer: *sweating* oh no… the joker has fully taken control… im praying 4 u jared i know you’re in there somewhere!

jared leto: dude it’s just a quest-

david ayer: don’t come any closer you twisted clown fREAK !11!!1

-

jared leto:i put milk in my cereal FIRST

director:holy f*cking sh*t this is it guys, i'm locking myself up in the bathroom, t- this is the joker, i brought him to life

-

Jared Leto:*Unwraps kit kat bar. Bites without breaking in half*

Director:*Sweating excessively* I PUSHED HIM TOO FAR. THERE IS NO MORE JARED. ONLY THE JOKER.

-

director of Suicide Squad:So I told Jared to lay down on the floor.. he actually did it the absolute madman was it Jared or was it JOKER???

-

Jared Leto:*clicks "I have read the Terms and Agreement" box without reading it*

Director:Sh*t....it's like he's been the Joker this entire time....

-

Jared leto:some people like dogs, some people like cats

Director:*shaking in his boots* Jared please, i have a family.

Jared leto:but i don't like either!

Director:*faints on Will Smith*

-

“The crew went to Starbucks one day after filming, and when jared leto got up to the counter to order, he gave them the name ‘Joker’. This time, i don’t even think he was kidding.”

-

-

Jared Leto:*draws the illuminati symbol below the word Capitalism on a post it note*

Suicide Squad Director:oh sh I T WHAT HAVE I DONE

-

Jared Leto:*uploads a song onto YouTube without express permission from the copyright holder*

Director:Dear god. I've unleashed a monstrous beast onto this world. Lord forgive me.

-

Jared Leto:How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real

Director:*shaking in fear* Holy sh*t....he's lost his mind, he's...become the Joker

-

Jared Leto:Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends.

David Ayer:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

-

Jared Leto:*doesn't look both ways when crossing the street*

Director:i can't...we've pushed him off the edge...he's become the joker...please stop htis is supposed to be pg-13...

-

Jared Leto:Jingle bells....batman smells...

Director:Holy sh*t...is he getting in character to play Joker?!? Or is Joker something that's been in him all along......

-

jared leto: i went to barnes n nobles an i put all the bibles in the fiction section

director: this is too much……everyone on set keep your distance from the joker……..

-

Director(to cameraman): Alright can we redo that panning shot? I want a bit more speed to add to the…

Jared: I don’t know CAN YOU?

Director:

-

Jared Leto: -doesn’t pet a dog that’s excited to see him-

David Ayer: It’s like…The Joker is playing…the role of…Jared Leto…

-

Jared Leto:Remember the Behind The Music of Creed, when it got real bad and they were doing TWO shots of whiskey before they went on stage?

David Ayer:Yeah.

Jared Leto:I just did THREE shots of whiskey in my trailer, just now, before I came on set.

David Ayer:I . . . I'm going to have to quit. I don't think it's safe to make this film. You guys, am I the only one that's worried that Jared has lost himself and become The Joker™?

-

*Jared Leto and Director playing Sm4sh between takes*

Jared Leto: *Picks Dark Pit*

Director: Oh no…… Oh my God….. Oh Lord what kind of monster have I created?

-

jared leto:*gives himself a fake injection with a mechanical pencil*

suicide squad director:

-

jared leto: *steps on his dogs foot by accident*

director: where does the joker end and he begin

-

jared Leto:Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise? It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith so powerful and so wise, he could use the Force to influence the midi-chlorians to create...life. He had such a knowledge of the Dark Side, he could even keep the ones he cared about...from dying. He became so powerful, the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power...which, eventually of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew. Then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death...but not himself.

Suicide Squad Director:holy sh*t... what have i done... he IS the joker...

-

Jared Leto:Hey everyone how's it going.

Director:hoLY F*cK!! Jared is gone... he's the joker now... what have we done

On a more serious note:

I can’t believe there are people trying to scold mentally ill people for the jared leto meme because “Leto might be actually ‘driving himself really-for-realz crazy’ through his gross overblown ableist portrayal of the Joker, an ignorant fetishistic collection of mental illness stereotypes off which he, Leto, intends to make a pile of money”

The more I hear, the more convinced I become he's an absolute ****.

Page 95 of 142 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast