BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Aw, I rather liked the final fight, had a suitably cinematic feel I thought. I was wondering how they would differentiate it from the Ork warboss fight, I think had it been a traditional punch up it would have ended up being a bit too similar.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Aw, I rather liked the final fight, had a suitably cinematic feel I thought. I was wondering how they would differentiate it from the Ork warboss fight, I think had it been a traditional punch up it would have ended up being a bit too similar.
    Ah, yes, I should have given credit to the visual look. It was quite excellent visually. Not good enough for me to compansate for the mechanics of it though.

Reminds me of Gears of War 1's final boss fight, and the wtf moment when it was the easist thing in the game to do. Didn't buy GoW2 because of that either.

I enjoyed the final battle as well. I felt the move Titus made was brilliant and said alot about him as a character. It had been established that Titus couldn't beat Nemeroth. In all the privious encounters the Chaos Lord effortlessly pinned Titus in place. In any sort of straight fight Titus should have been meat. His sacrifice move was excellent.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123