BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Librarian

Default Trying Out my List Fu!

Was messing around with Army Builder (Never hurts to learn other lists) and just randomly making some lists, and I came up with a Sisters list. I was hoping the fine people of BOLS could give me some advice on it.

1850 Sisters

HQ1: Jacobus

HQ2: Canoness w/ Power Sword, Combi Melta, Rosarius

HQ3: Soritas Command Squad: 1 Storm Bolter, 1 Flamer, 1 Meltagun, with Banner, Simulacrum, and Immolator with TL-MM EA, SB and Searchlight

Troop 1: Battle Sisters x10 (with 2 Melta Guns, Simulacrum, and Rhino with EA and Storm Bolter + Search Light)

Troop 2: Duplicate of Above

Heavy Support1: Exorcist with SL, SB, and EA

HS2: As Above

HS3: As Above

Elite1: Celestian Squad x5 with Simula, Flamer and Meltagun + immolator with TL-MM, Searchlight, SB, and EA

Elite 2: As above, minus the searchlight

Just wanting a couple of opinions on this sisters list, I also might post other lists, just to get feedback
    The Dark Angels, The Emperor's First, and Finest!
    A moment of Laxity spawns a lifetime of Heresy

Veteran-Sergeant

strength 3 power weapons... personally, id go for the thunderhammer or something (if you can take it). not enough scoring units too. i mean today i played with 3 and had a lot of trouble in meeting of the minds.

i dont have the codex but the coolest thing i saw was the sisters squads can take lots of stormbolters so maybe 3 ten man squads(think you can take 2 per squad, maybe 3 if you give one to 'veteran'/'squadleader'), 2 with rhinos and extra armour can make an awesome firing-line as well as well as take objectives.