BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Hehe, you wouldn't have, they are on my list of companies to add to the main list. Should have been more specific, sorry.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Guild of Harmony Miniatures added, submitted by Brakkart.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Scout

Thanks Eldargal, I found several new companies from here, and i'll be looking into who carries them.

Scout

I've been using Bastion Studios' Ex Illis figures for my Empire army, although they'd be perfect for Bretonnians as well (maybe even better). The monks are fantastic!

Fenryll miniatures added.

I just hoped there was one that made victorian era soldiers in plastic with "heroic" proportions. I would take lesser quality if i could get plastics.

Cipher Studios added, submitted by Brakkart.

Kobblestone Miniatures/Terrain added.

Gribbly Miniatures added.

Lead Adventure Miniatures added.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast