BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Chapter-Master

Fair enough.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Tale of War added.

I don't think I will add Carnevale, their miniatures have a very strong 18th century aesthetic which doesn't really work with any of the WVB armies in my opinion.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

I felt there were some good Chaos candidates and some great Tilean mercs, but hey it's your list.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Veteran-Sergeant

I just found another potential candidate in [URL="http://imbrianarts.com/"]Imbrian Arts[/URL]

There stuff seems pretty much Kickstarter focussed at the minute but you can still pick up stuff from [URL="http://www.elgrecominiatures.co.uk/contents/en-uk/d282_Imbrian_Arts.html"]El Greco[/URL] who also stock a number of the ranges from your list. They seem to be reasonably priced too.
    I : IX, I : XIV, II : DCLXVI

Imbrian Arts is on the to-do list.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Manorhouse Workshop added.

Black Chapel Miniatures added, submitted by Brakkart.

Bronze Age Miniatures added.

Wow, awesome, thanks for assembling this list. I'm always looking for new unique models to use in WHFB.

wonderful.

Hi Eldergal,

If you haven't already, you might check out Anvil Industry. They don't have much, (being mostly sci-fi/40K) but they do have Crowmantian Cultists and the Fallen Dwarves. Both of which could fit Fantasy, especially with the new AoS aesthetic (in the Stormcast Eternals anyway). I've used them before for some 40k conversions and found the staff very nice and helpful and the models are fantastic in my opinion.
    na na na na na... wut?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910