BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Dark Sword minatures has some good stuff, too, though it's mostly minis for playing Dungeons and Dragons. This[URL="http://www.darkswordminiatures.com/mainwebsite_html/gallery/V_7404_femalepaladin.htm"] female Paladin[/URL] is one of the most literally beautiful models I've ever seen, especially with the paintjob they show.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Trollforged and Dark Sword will certainly get added, I wasn't aware of Dwarf tales but they will too when I've had a good look.

Edit: Avatars of War forum topic added.
    Last edited by eldargal; 10-10-2011 at 03:57 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Mantic forum topic added.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Reaper forum topic added. I'll get Scibor and Maximini up tomorrow then move onto as yet unlisted companies.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    Dark Sword minatures has some good stuff, too, though it's mostly minis for playing Dungeons and Dragons. This[URL="http://www.darkswordminiatures.com/mainwebsite_html/gallery/V_7404_femalepaladin.htm"] female Paladin[/URL] is one of the most literally beautiful models I've ever seen, especially with the paintjob they show.
    Yes, Dark Sword is excellent. Both Dark Sword and Reaper employ the legends in miniature making - artists like Julie Guthrie (Reaper) and Tom Meier (Dark Sword). Julie used to sculpt for Grenadier, while Tom was a founding partner of Ral Partha. They are the best in the industry.

Necron2.0 (a.k.a. me) - "I used to wrestle with inner demons. Now we just sit for tea and scones, and argue over the weather."

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Necron2.0 View Post
    Yes, Dark Sword is excellent. Both Dark Sword and Reaper employ the legends in miniature making - artists like Julie Guthrie (Reaper) and Tom Meier (Dark Sword). Julie used to sculpt for Grenadier, while Tom was a founding partner of Ral Partha. They are the best in the industry.
    Oh I don't know. I think two of my tops would be Allan Carasco and Aragorn Marks.

www.queencityguard.com

Julie Guthrie is excellent. I use two of her hydras in my Dark Elf army as while I like the GW one I like variety and hers are nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necron2.0 View Post

Aragorn Marks [URL="http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=319151"]works for GW now[/URL].
    Quote Originally Posted by wittdooley View Post
    Oh I don't know. I think two of my tops would be Allan Carasco and Aragorn Marks.

Chapter-Master

Yeah...they just hired him an another ex-Rackham sculptor....forget his name tho.

www.queencityguard.com

Really looking forward to what he does with WFB stuff, he is such a talented sculptor.

Also, Maxmini and Scibor forum topic up. They share a topic and I will ad other primarily bits companies to it as well (unless they have an exceptionally large fantasy bits section, Scibor and Maxmini aremuch more scifi), simply to keep this thread primarily for whole models.

Chapter-Master

Don't forget Raging Heroes & BaneBeasts/ BaneLegions.

They're mostly for larger model stand ins, but I think you'd have trouble finding a better Chimera out there than the Raging Heroes one.

www.queencityguard.com

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast