BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I haven't forgotten them. Banebeasts/Legions will probably go up next, then either Gamezone Miniatures or Raging Heroes.

Wondering if I should add Warhammer Forge to the list, they are a part of GW but it is still an alternative to the GW range...
    Last edited by eldargal; 10-18-2011 at 08:08 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Bane Legions added.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Raging Heroes added. Trollforged or Gamezone next depending on my mood and whichever I remember.

Trollforged Miniatures added.

Gamezone Miniatures added.

Dark Sword Miniatures added. Dwarf Tales next, then I think I'm out of recommendations (edit: oops, no Hell Dorado after Dwarf Tales then I'm out) and those with which I have personal experience so if you have any companies I should check out please let me know. The criteria is that their range is predominately suitable for WFB OR that their fantasy line is suitably impressive despite it being secondary to their scifi range.

I'm still not sure about adding Warhammer Forge or not, while it is part of GW it isn't stocked in their stores and the design studios are completely seperate. Opinions?

Dwarf Tales Miniatures added.

Hasslefree Miniatures added.

Hirst Arts added (to the terrain category).

Brother Vinni's miniatures added.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast