BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Enigma Miniatures added.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Otherworld Miniatures added.

Dwarf Tales now noted as defunct.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brigade Models, Cavalcade Wargames and Custom Kingdoms added.

Freebooter Miniatures added.

Ziterdes terrain added.

Degra Miniatures added.

Scibor moved from terrain and conversion bits to miniatures.

Veteran-Sergeant

Might want to add [URL="http://wyrd-games.net/"]Wyrd[/URL] and [URL="http://privateerpress.com/"]Privateer[/URL]. They have some awesome minis that can be re-based for other systems besides their own, especially if you want mechanical stuff.
    "Tothe" rhymes with "cloth."

They are on my list, PP is a fairly low priority though as most of the models, in my opinion, have a very strong futuristic vibe to them.

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    They are on my list, PP is a fairly low priority though as most of the models, in my opinion, have a very strong futuristic vibe to them.
    Apologies. Didn't see them.
    "Tothe" rhymes with "cloth."

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast