BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Oh my, I just saw my catastrophic failure.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Veteran-Sergeant

i thank you as well, eldargal. i had no idea there were so many, all i've known are reaper and games workshop.

Ax Faction added.

Scibor Miniatures forum topic actually leads to the right topic now.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Spellcrow added. Check out their adorable female Dwarfs.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Warhammer Forge added.

New categeory added, Themes. First entry added, Dragons.

I intend a couple more theme pages at least, but probably not for some time.

Alionas Miniatures added.

Also if you haven't already done so, check out the poll about the Alternate List [URL="http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?24678-One-Year-of-the-Alternate-Miniature-Companies-List"]here[/URL].

Megalith Games added.

Mini Monsters Terrain and Accessories added.

Chaplain

I really think this company should be added to the list, some very nice figs available.
    [url]http://origenart.blogspot.co.uk/[/url]

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast