BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Scout

Can we add the Chapterhouse Lizard men to this list?

Chapter-Master

No doubt she'll correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the purpose of this thread is for companies rather than individual models. Since your Lizards are the only fantasy model they sell, I'm not sure CH would qualify.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Wildey is correct, sorry altbob. If CHS starts producing more Fantasy stuff I'll happily include them on the list with your lizards in pride of place.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Clockwork Paladin Miniatures added.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Wildey is correct
    Huzzah! Now I have it in writing! I think I might frame this.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Dungeons & Dragons Collectors Series added.

Black Tree Design added.

Veteran-Sergeant

Having recently feeling the need to find alternate mini's, I've found this list very helpful, so thank you

I also offer the following two companies:

[URL="http://www.taleofwar.com/shop/category.php?id_category=1"]Tale of War[/URL] (I particulary like Valeria the Vampire in their Glamour Series)

[URL="http://www.vesper-on.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=81%3A carnevaleminis&catid=7%3Aminiaturas2&Itemid=14&lan g=en"]Carnevale Miniatures[/URL]
    I : IX, I : XIV, II : DCLXVI

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by FireHazard View Post
    Having recently feeling the need to find alternate mini's, I've found this list very helpful, so thank you

I also offer the following two companies:

[URL="http://www.taleofwar.com/shop/category.php?id_category=1"]Tale of War[/URL] (I particulary like Valeria the Vampire in their Glamour Series)

[URL="http://www.vesper-on.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=81%3A carnevaleminis&catid=7%3Aminiaturas2&Itemid=14&lan g=en"]Carnevale Miniatures[/URL]
    Some nice stuff from Tale of War, I quite like the Dryads.

I suggested Carnevale a while back, but EG either didn't notice or didn't care.

Noticed and forgot. I'm easily distracted. Actually for some reason I thought I had already added them.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast